THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Just doing some last minute Socials work before the show. I have a presentation to do tomorrow morning on Current Events about the Industrial Revolution, so I'm doing "Raising awareness about child labour" with an article I found through Infotrac. I wasn't at school the day Ms. Hathorn assigned it so I'm not really sure what to do, but I think it's good, and no one will be listening anyway, so it doesn't matter. I've had so much project stuff to do lately: I just finished a Spanish Pinata with Kevin helping me for the first little bit (I did Guy Sebastian's head it's awesome), an English essay which I don't know what I'm essaying but something to do with Shakespeare, AND all the exams are coming up next week.

That means I have to spend my birthday studying. It's on the 19th which is a Sunday which also sucks because everything closes early and also it's father's day so none of my friends can do anything, but I think I might get to see some Key Losers. I have English exam on the 20th as well as Math, Socials on the 21st, and Spanish on the 23rd.

CI results are on in like 2 minutes, even though I don't give a shit who gets through. I'm listening to Enya "Sail away (Orinoco Flow)".

Jason Greeley has a CD out!! It's so weird I didn't even know about it and I saw it in Wal-Mart yesterday and like freaked out!!

Damn. Results are on so I have to switch pages.

0 comments: