THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Okay, still working on project, CI just finished as I just posted and I'm listening for about the billionth time to System of a Down "Toxicity" which I heard on the bus yesterday and it was the scariest song ever it's awesome Allard loves it too. Have to glue stuff for a minute.

Now my mom got home and she's actually WATCHING the show. We are the most pathetic people if we watch this suckfest, but it's what we do all summer.

I'm bored. Maybe I'll update my profile. Oh and I have to phone Ehlie to send her my project writeup and picture. I have ctrl+n a new page. http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/index.php?t=archives&date=last lol that's awesome Mr. Shut-up-head I'm so calling someone that.

Now I'm talking to Ehlie on the phone and she says she has no black ink so she can't print the picture but she can do the write-up in red. Damn. Oh well, I'll just put a new entry for the picture space. And I'm listening to Seether "Fine again".

And I just got 2B back on the computer but that's probably not good enough. I have to sleep now.

0 comments: