THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

CI3 Group 4 Results and Wildcard Revealings:

Blen!

Special it is! VINCE VINCE VINCE!! Yes, we get to vote for the wildcards.

Stop looking at me Suzi.

I didn't support any of those losers.

The top 10 is NOT shaping up so well shut up Blen you don't know anything!

Yes loser judges.

I love you Melissa. OH MY GOD SOMEONE JUST BOOED KEELY SHUT UP!! I love you Matt.

Suzi's bad, sorry.

I love you Matt!! I love you Melissa.

Keely's not through. Luke and he's not in YES!! Suzi is in. Melissa's in YES!! Genevieve isn't. Danian...Aaron...Matt...AARON? Oh my god what is that FATTY!!

Break.

Back.

First person is...Melissa. OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY!! AHAHAH SHE BEAT SUZI!! Even though she'll get in anyway. BUT STILL AHAHAHAH! Melissa sings.

Next person is...Suzi. Don't look so surprised dumbo you knew it. Um don't do us the honour of singing you're boring and fake.

Break. Oh my god wildcard next!!

Back.

Eagerly awaited my ass.

What is with that double microphone? Blen.

Ummmm okay Jake fireworks.

Yeah, consistent in picking suckies!!

Yeah then I guess the Idol will represent how Canada sucks. More power to the Americans.

They're not kids, Zack.

Barrett is the first wildcard. Sass says that he deserves a second chance because he's a great person. Jake says that he shouldn't be here cuz he sucks and he's the real deal. Barrett says that he should get through to achieve his goal. 1-866-9-IDOL-01.

Julie Tellier? EW EW EW DEAR GOD NO!! The judges are on something worse than crack, this girl's retarded. Zack says a bunch of crap. Quebec sucks. Farley says that she's bad and she's not ready I love you Farley. Yeah Zack, she'll win if you're the only person voting. Oh god shut up Julie no one cares and no one will vote for you. AHAHAHAH YOUR TIME'S UP YOU GOT CUT OFF!!!!No number no one's voting for her.

Oh god LUKE?! This show is SO incredibly gay I can't even believe it. Jake says he's fake. Oh god, can someone please go kill all the 8 year old girls who are booing him? Damn fangirls. You won't step up Luke, shut your mouth. No number.

Dianelys? FOR GOD'S SAKE PEOPLE!! Jesus, she can't even sing WORDS!! They wouldn't let Zack diss her damn. Stupid show. I can't even unerstand her speech. No number.

Break. God this show is so freaking gay.

Back.

Stephane Aubin? Seriously, I'm about to cry I can't believe this. AHAHAH JAKE SAYS HE SUCKS!! SHUT UP SHUT SHUT UP UP UP SHUT UP UGLY LOSERS STEPHANE NO ONE LIKES YOU SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!

Jenn Beaupre. Honestly, she sucks so much I can't believe this I can't even say. This is the worst day ever, I'm seriously, this show can go to hell for all I care. Jake is fridging deaf. Pull up your pants you ugly loser. Shut up Jenn and go away.

Break. We're halfway done and they ALL suck.

Back.

Aaron is the next wildcard. This is so stupid. 1-866-9-IDOL-07.

Danian Vickers? I should not have asked if it was possible if 12 suckies could get through. Jesus. Sass hates her.

Lol Blen sneezed. Sass is laughing at him.


JOSH PALMER!! OH god THANK you. 1-866-9-IDOL-09. JOSH TALK!! Lol 20 words.

Break.

Back.

Oh god Devika. A letter to your mom? That's gay.

VINCE!!! OH MY GOD YES!!! LOL CONVINCE US!! OH MY GOD HIS HEAD!!! AWWWW VINCE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HEAD!!! 1-866-9-IDOL-11!!

Vote Josh and VINCE NOW!!

0 comments: