THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 09, 2005

I don't really know how I got here, I'm just really bored and Sarah's not here. Well she was SUPPOSED to get back from camping today and actually, she must be here since she just replied to my quiz email and took my quiz! Plus she was on MSN today but away: http://www.quizyourfriends.com/takequiz.php?quizname=050708155129-538891

Take that but you'll fail anyway.

I'm writing her like the 5th email I've written since she left, but the others kept getting lost. 2 got closed and 1 I swear I saved but I couldn't find it afterwards. Okay, so I'm on the 4th email then. Shut up.

I have the worst case of Acid-Reflux-whatever-crap EVER. And I've had it for like a week along with this really retarded feeling that I'm gonna get sick but I never do or even come close, I just totally feel like I am. And sometimes it wakes me up in the middle of the night or it happens just before I go to bed, but mostly right when I wake up in the morning.

But the sick taste that comes up in my mouth just keeps getting worse and worse and even plugging my nose doesn't block it out. I've tried toothpaste, cough medicine, nothing works.

YES HEHLIE'S HOME!! Lol hehlie, that's so her new name.

Jonathan's not coming for the summer which pisses me off, but James needs lessons and it's too expensive. Stupid James. I love that kid. What am I going to DO all summer if there's no Jonathan? That WAS my last summer lol, this summer is going to suck so much compared to last.

Alexz Johnson is the best. Stupid CI results now last an hour so I can't watch Instant Star.

BM.

Seriously this grossness is annoying.

Oh and Vince's head was a maple leaf or musical notes, either one spray painted in red paint. Stupid Vince, I thought he like had a brain ripping-outing or something it looked so gross.

Ew.

Now me and Stephanie and Ehlie are having a 3way convo on MSN. I have no idea what they're talking about. Stephanie just said love. And she said hate! And Sarah said. And Stephanie said love. So I said hey back off bish. And now they're talking about some Neopets Password thing so I wrote ahahahah suckas like a billion times and now they're getting all mad lol.

WAHT AND TAHT!! Sorry.

Lol I just checked my messages and Steph and Sarah phoned up when the line was busy and left a message and after a few minutes they thought they'd hung up but they didn't and there's like 5 minutes of them having a convo and they didn't even know lol. And I let my mom listen to it and she was like um k.

Lol I just said to my mom "Do I not get any DINNER in this house?" cuz it's like 10pm and she was like "You never SAY anything!" and I was like "I have to ASK now?" and I told her what I wanted and she started to say something and I jerked my head towards upstairs like "Shut up and make it now" lol and she like glared.

EMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Jeez Sarah.

Sandy did okay on my quiz she just didn't know that my favourite girl singer was Alexz Johnson and that my favourite 3 book series are Harry Potter, A Series of Unfortunate Events and Children of the Red King (Charlie Bone). Oh, and she messed up on the evolution of my hair colour.

I got the new Charlie Bone book, it's awesome, as soon as I saw it came out I got it, so did Sandy, and we're both reading it right now. It's almost exactly like Harry Potter but different.

Now I'm talking to Sandy and we're talking about last year and how fun it was and I'm going through our notebook where we wrote all this stuff and telling her about it. And now she's reminded me of the time in Drama where I told her to look after my clarinet for me and then she wouldn't give it back and then I slipped on the floor and fell. Lol that was hillarious but Shannon and Sandy went hysterical. I think that was when I was wearing my boots.

Lol this notebook is awesome.

My sister's getting all PO'ed at me to get off the computer.

So I should go now. I'm going to Sarah's house tomorrow so we might write more stuff then.

0 comments: