THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I am bored. What time is it. Oh there is a clock on the computer thanks Mayuko I'm stupid. Wow I really am bored. Well planning sucks seriously it's so boring and we have to do this health thing wow that email to Pat was like a day long. Mayuko is curling her eyelashes. I've done that and then I like forgot to give it back and she was like yo give it back bitch. 6 mins left omgina OLP in 6 hours and 43 mins omgina. Danm tights get caught on the keyboard these are new if they rip then I'll be like shit and cry. Now she is applying mascara. At least I think that's what that is. This is a really short skirt ahahah but it's not a skirt and people will think it is and be like slut but it's actually shorts. What is that. Oh it's mascara it's like white why is it white I don't know. Come on be lunch I want to drink the coke I just bought and get Patricio to read the rest of the emai. Hey guys Jonathan got Gmail and he sent a letter to all his peeps to let them know lol it's like I add all his friends I am the only girl. Don't pretend to do work Mayuko. What are you oh wait you are writing your name. And now back to the makeup. More mascara. Who applies it like that. 3 mins. Looks better than mine anyways what was left of mine got washed off in band today lol those peeps made me cry. K I think I'll go pack up now Mayuko do you have a message for the world. Mayuko reminds me of blueberry pancakes. Yup and she agrees. Don't even ask. K packing up now. At least the letters are big not like on SOME computers like that one recap one time god did that ever even post I don't think so.

0 comments: