THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Our Lady Peace: Paranoid Times Tour

Save On Foods Arena, Victoria, BC

April 26th, 2006

Oh my god. That was the best ever I like had so much fun I died and they were SO good.

Me and Sarah got there at like 7 and then it tooks us forever to find our seats lol everyone was looking at us and then they put the lights down so we could not see!

The opening bands were Pedestrian, Jets Overhead, and Never Ending White Lights. We went to merch right after getting our seats and that took like a day cuz the stupid woman wouldn't give Sarah her change so we didn't get to see Pedestrian but we have no idea who that is anyway so whatever. We got back in for most of Jets Overhead, and they were good, they have this song called Seems So Far that made me like die.

OMG THEN NEVER ENDING WHITE B CAME OUT!! I LOVE THAT GUY!! TOM ROW!! OR TAL POD!!! And they played some songs from their album I like died that was when I first started headbanging and then they started to sing The Grace which is like my favourite song and everyone like blew up and I was screaming so much and Sarah was like um calm down. AND THEN RAIN MADA CAME AND DID A SONG WITH THEM AND THEN WE WERE NOT SURE IF IT WAS HIM I THINK I KNEW AND SARAH THOUGHT SHE KNEW BUT WE DIDN'T WANT TO SAY IN CASE WE WERE WRONG BUT THEN HE SANG AND WE WERE LIKE OH GOD THAT'S HIM!! Yeah I'll calm down now.

And then there was like 30 mins before OLP came on. And then my lip was up on the pole and people were like um move.

AND THEN THE LIGHTS WENT OUT AGAIN AND LIKE THE ROOF CAME OFF BECAUSE OLP CAME OUT!! And then for the first song we weren't standing up yet and I was like GOD Sarah stand up and then we did and then I started like moshing and head banging and everyone around me was like wtf. And then when one of their old songs came on I was screaming I FREAKING LOVE THIS SONG OMGOMGOGM SCREAM SCREAM!! It was so great. And then we sang. And I sang very loudly indeed and like jumped off the railing.

0 comments: