THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

CI4 Top 7 Results:

Sweet group performance. OMG ROB!!!! Rawr Tyler. And that weird guy. Ya continuing my hot PM dammit Bubs I need the phone Sarah's gotta come ova. Dude stop doing group songs. Oh wait it's Give A Little Bit. That guy is a freak I hate him. Rob I can hear you. Dun sing like that you freak guy.

Recap of last night. Awwwww you lil' Smiley Rob. Ooooh Tyler. Eva. Lol Craig! Ashley. Lol Chad. Ew Steffi.

Break.

Back.

Blah Rodger Hodson or something. This song is gay. And so is this guy. And that song is okay. This song is weird. Stop singing. Finally.

Sweet Dennis the Young or something. Or DeYoung whoops. Wayyyy better. Yeahhhhhh okay then guys.

Break.

Back.

Tyler. You are sexy. And safe. Eva. Is safe. Ashley. Safe. Steffi. Is first in bottom 2. Craig. Rob. Chad.

Shiatt Rob is bottom 2 with Steffi.

I swear I'll hate you forever if you get him kicked out.

Back.

And..............that little bitch got him kicked out.

ROBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Just shut up and let him sing.

0 comments: