THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Crappy TV. No CSI on.

What matters most will carry through the night to where I wanna be baby, take my sweet time I'll be home again in my own sweet time...

K I'm done.

Bah confusing stuff. Both of you. You're drunk aren't you. Lol no it's god that was the best.

CSI: NY. Good enough. Even if it isn't Grissom aka me ahahahah that dream I hate ahhhhh too much CSI lol. Awwww sick who drills someone's hands ewww knuckles.

Rebecca you're immature. Ugly little kid. Lol what a freak guy.

Cardiac arrest. Why is there an elephant there?

Dammit Max I dun remember. Ahhhh Silvana finish my eyebrows.

He's gonna get you....

Sup Agent Giddeon.

And it rings. And...home. Sup dude. Watching Criminal BM.

Lol that kid needs to borrow everything. That was stupid.

Maybe back later.

0 comments: