THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

It is 8:51am. MuchMegaHits is kinda lame. Especially when Justin Timberlake is on. Oh wait that's me!!! What is with this song it's not even him. Noooooooo how did that thing get erased from my MSN name!! Now I have to ask Max for it!! Or go into our history and CTRL + C it. Hmmmm later. Oh I'm sure they do a lot more than that. Who is George. A guy. Who sings a song called Talk To Me. This sounds familiar. No but it is good. I thought I clicked on that already. YES THE CALL ME WHEN YOU'RE SOBER VIDEO OMG I LOVE THIS MUCH ON DEMAND!! MUST GO STAND LIKE AN INCH AWAY FROM THE TV AND LOVE IT!!! Yeah okay we're done. Wow 38 seconds that's quickly. I wanna go to the tour ;(. That was a nice MSN history thingy. Beh back from the theatre in time hmmm I wonder what he's watching. Maybe I'll update TOTW's yeah I think I should. Sweet Taller Stronger Better I love this song. K I want to see my hot guys page one more time. Mmmmm. I need to update the CI4 page now that that loser is gone. Many :D's will follow her name. And now get a new pic of the wonderful top 4. There's no one bad in it amazing awww next Tues is gonna be sad. Rightttt bows I should probably update that lol. Chad what are you doing in that pic. Arghhhh Snakes on a Chad k I'm over it. There we go perfect it looks beautiful even better than last year's page. Lol that was great "Or...not.". K I need my planner. To update TOTW's cuz if I dun finish them now I never will lol. K if it's gonna take this long for each of them then it'll take like a day. Lighthing strikes but there's no rain. Yesterday was a good episode of Instant Star. Owwww my nose. Where there's smoke you'll find a mirror. K I'm done I am Alexz Johnson. Am I seriously still only on this week blargh. It takes that long to update. Jason Mraz. Did you get my message the one I left when I was trying to convince everything that I meant in the minutes or less that I called to confess and make all of my stresses go byebye. What. Sweet Buttons I love this song. N now Hips Don't Lie. N my sis loves it too lol. Sweet Usher Let it burn let it burn let it burn gotta let it burn. Hey that used to be my MSN name and then Tim was like ummmm and I was like um wow not like that. I wonder if I could turn the sound off this site. I'll work on that once I finish the TOTW's cuz if I don't do that now I never will. Ahhh maybe I want some Rice Krispies. Yes I think I do. I will get some. There now I did. Back to TOTW's.

0 comments: