THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 26, 2006

WE HAVE SOUND!!! OMGOGMOMGGOGMGOGM GOD OGMGOMGOGMGOM GOD WE HAVE SOUND I'M DYING WHERE IS MY BRO SO I CAN TELL HIM. LIKE I PUT ON THE COMPUTER ADN THEN IT STILL DIDN'T WORK AND THEN IT BROKE I RESTARTED IT AND I DIDN'T GET THE ERROR MESSAGE FOR SKYPE SO I WAS LIKE UMMMM AND THEN I TRIED CALLING SOMEONE AND I DIDN'T GET THE ERROR MESSAGE AND I WAS LIKE UMMMM AND THEN I OPENED WINAMP AND THEN PLAYED ALEXZ JOHNSON AND IT WORKED OMGGGGGGG K THAT'S MY STORY. It better work for another song. OMG it works wow sound just works some people are gonna freak out!!! I can watch like Newgrounds and Tomorrow's Nobodies and stuff!! What should I do until those guys come on sweet Immelman just did oh he's gonna be happy. Hey why is it Windows 95ing. Wait it went away. Why is he not answering. Answering. K this is kinda ruining my whole happy thing. And now we are on voice omgina. This is quite odd omgina. Someone can't find their ebay password. Jonathan Tamas is a freak.

0 comments: