THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 14, 2006

My hips don't lie.

Sweet Buttons I love this song. Only the Snoop Dog version though. The other one is laaaaame. Oh come on load already. Sweet. Nicole is kinda ugly. She's really ugly actually.

20 mins till Unplugged ep of CI. If Rob was there he would do so good :( Oh well Tyler better kick :)

PCD on me yeah I thought I saw a Pussycat. Ashley, Nicole, Carmit, Jessica, Kimberly, Melody, you're telling me? K I'm done.

Sweet now Ev blared. I wanna do this for Claremont Idol but I prob won't be able to get karaoke by then.

10 mins left.

Lol that thing with Sarah today.

And I can't stand to watch you comin coming fast everytime you come it seems like lightning strikes and then you crash. Yeah okay.

5 mins.

3 mins.

I should post this so that I can open a new one for the show.

2 mins.

0 comments: