THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 19, 2003

Okay, so I was phoning Alistair like all morning, but there was no answer, so I thought they had gone to Mexico like Ben said they were going to, but then after Passions I phoned him, and I was totally not expecting anyone to answer, and his mom picked up the phone. I was just like oh my god, and then when I was talking to Alistair I like totally couldn't even breathe, and I was just like, "Oh my god I'm so sorry I don't know what's wrong with me today" and then he was watching Dragon Tales with Millie and Cameron, and I was watching Dragon Tales with myself. Sad, isn't it? And then we were both watching Arthur, but then I turned it off because I hate that show. Stupid, half human bear thing......ok, I'm good now. So then I had to explain American Idol to him, because he didn't get it. I mean, he does have a television, but he doesn't watch it that much because he has so much stuff to do. So then I told him about the final 11, which has now become the final 10, but I don't know who got kicked off tonight because I was at swimming. I bet it was either Trynece, or Charles Grigsby. They both totally suck. And when I was on the phone with Alistair, Tim was listening on the phone upstairs, and I heard him, and then I went to see what he was doing, and he picked up the phone again, and he was like, "Alistair. Alistair!" and Alistair's like, "What?" and Timothy's all like, "oh yeah, Rebecca's such a loser isn't she?" and Alistair was like, "I don't know," and I was like, "Tim's just like waiting for you to say something" and he's like, "Well what should I say" and Tim's like, "Say duh" and I was just like laughing and then I said, "Say some Australian things" and Alistair's like, "Like what? I don't know many Australian things" and Tim's like, "Crikey!" which was just SO funny. And after dinner today, Hannah's like, "Becca, you're not allowed to have Alistair while you're eating dinner" and I was just like BAH! Because I just totally don't know where that came from. And now I'm watching Franklin. Hmm....

0 comments: