THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 17, 2003

Oh my god, on American Idol last night, they had Carmen, Kimberly Caldwell, and Trenyce, and they put Trenyce back in, and then they put Carmen back in(YES!!!)and then they kicked off Kimberly Caldwell. HAHA, serves her right. But me and bubs totally thought that Carmen was going to get kicked off(I even pressed the record button because I thought that was going to be the last I saw of Carmen)and then they put her back in and we were like Ohhh mygod. Go Carmen!!! And when I told Hamtaro how much I loved Carmen, she's just like "Carmen's your favorite?" and I'm like, "Yeah, she's the best dude!" And she's just like, "Her performance on tuesday was so bad, and that ugly little teacosy dress she was wearing?" and I was just like, "Okay, and when did you become such a fashion expert?" Jeez. And now I'm listening to Evanescence "tourniquet". Right now in Art we're doing grid pictures. I'm doing the American and the Australian flag. I started the US of A one(ha mr.burns)but Britney accidentally messed it up, so I had to redo it. Now I'm listening to 98 degree's "The Hardest Thing" which is supposed to be Karaoke but it's not. Bubs is getting me all this karaoke stuff so I can sing to it. Notice I have much less to write now that Alistair's gone. It's 9:30am in Australia right now. Don't worry. I'll find some way to talk to him again.

0 comments: