THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 13, 2003

So now I have all the Carmen Rasmusen songs that she's sung on American Idol so far, which are Can't Fight The Moonlight(03.04.03), You can't hurry love(03.11.03), Hopelessly Devoted to you(03.18.03), Wild Angels(03.25.03), Turn The Beat Around(04.01.03), and Call Me(04.08.03). I did hopelessly devoted to you for my talent show. Last Wednesday Rickey Smith got voted off, and I like almost cried. I thought that Kimberly Locke was going to get kicked off. In the bottom 3 they had Kimberly Locke(as always)Rickey, and Kimberly Caldwell(for the second time)and as usual they put Kimberly Locke back in, and so it was down to Ricky and Kimberly Caldwel. And then when they put Kimberly back in and Rickey was kicked off everyone was just like oh my god! And of course Carmen stayed on because well, she almost got voted off last week so everyone who wanted her and Trenyce to stay on voted for them. And on Tuesday Kelly Clarkson performed her new song "Miss Independent" which actually isn't her song it's Christina Aguilera's, but I guess she stole it. I also found this really cool Carmen Rasmusen site, which is http://starsstudio.net/carmen/index1.html. Another cool site is www.jeremiads.blogspot.com. Maybe I should start up a site about Carmen? But what would I use? Xanga? Well actually now I'm at www.yahoo.com and I need both webpages so I have to go now. Ahoy!


0 comments: