THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 14, 2003

So now I'm listening to one of my Delta Goodrem songs. Today we had our first art class(part 4 of our FAAS session). Mr.Butterfield is pretty cool. He gave us a sheet of squiggly lines and we had to use our imagination to turn them into something recognizable. Tomorrow is the American Idol performances. Alistair comes back in a month and 1 day, which is cool. Right now it's 10:00 am in Adelaide right now. Haha, he's only just started school. He's probably walking down corridor 61.7 right now. Ha. That's how the halls in his private school are labelled. Right now I'm listening to the final ten contestants of American Idol singing "God Bless The USA" I made a copy of that song, drew an American flag, and posted it up in my locker. I'm from Bountiful, Utah. Whoa, the screen just brightened and it went down again. Bright now. And now I'm listening to the new Christina Aguilera song, "Fighter". On Thursday we get to go to Chinatown, because we're reading White Jade Tiger, and Hamtaro(Mrs.Hampton)thought it would be a good opportunity for us to learn about Chinese culture and food(we're going to a chinese restaurant)or something like that. Well the Simpsons are on right now so I have to go. LOL that's SO funny....lol med school.

0 comments: