THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 16, 2003

Okay, so I was thinking back to Friday, when we were doing that Civil Rights cheap thing, and I remembered some other things that were said...the first one was when we were in the library and then Jordan got Derek to go find some books, so he did, then Jordan's like, "Okay, that gets rid of HIM, now there's you two." But he didn't mean it meanly or anything. Then there was at the beginning of class in the morning when Mr.Cafley said to come out into the hall because he wanted to talk to me, which he did, and then I came back in and they asked what he said, and I was like, "He said that there are people in this group that I conflict with, and I have to learn not to conflict with them", which is what he did say, and Jordan's like, "People in this group that she can WHAT with?" And it was really ever so funny. Oooh and then there's this next good one, when Derek was drawing his Equator for Socials, and we had to find the distance between Fanny Bay and Victoria on the map, and he couldn't find Fanny Bay and he was getting so mad and he was like, "Where the hell's fanny bay?" and then Jordan's like, "Um what are you doing?" And Derek's like, "I'm trying to find friggin Fanny Bay!!" And Jordan's like, "Right...". I know it's kinda rude, but it was still so hillarious. Only 3 days till the Australian Idol winner is announced...they had 10 days to vote...it BETTER be Guy!!!

0 comments: