THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 13, 2003

Okay, so I just remembered a few more things that me and Calum said last night, and I forgot to right it last night, and so I'm writing it now. Okay, so there was the part right after he picked up the phone and I accidentally sat on a talking toy, and Sarah started going hysterical, so then so did I, and I kinda had to tell him why, so I was like, "Okay, I just SAT on a talking toy!" and he's like, "Oh, you did?" and I was like, "Yes, and now it's talking to me, and I'm scared." and then when we were talking about how I didn't just like him because he was a movie star, I was like, "So, you know when I was talking to you today?" and he's like, "Yeah" and I was like, "I probably sounded like, really messed up, because I get so nervous when I'm talking to people I don't usually talk to, and I like, can't even say a sentence properly" and he's like, "Yeah, I get that feeling too sometimes". Oh, and me and Sarah's family were talking last night, (Me, her dad, her brother, and her) and we decided that I am now part of the Ehle family. I call her Dad dad, it's so funny, I wake up in the morning, and I'm just like, "Hi dad" and he's like, "Hi other daughter". I'm so happy to be Bek Ehle. Calum Ehle. Rebecca Grace Ehle. Calum Ehle Worthy. Calum Worthy-Ehle. Bek Worthy. Rebecca Worthy. Whatever, it's all good.

0 comments: