THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Oh my god, I am SO mad at Stephanie!! She knows my Neopets password, and she said she would only use it for good purposes, but guess what she did? FIRST, she renames all my petpets, and then, she decides she's going to create a new account for me with rare pets, but that's not the bad point, the thing is, I had 888,000np which she had PROMISED not to touch, and she moves 200,000 into this new account!! God, she is SO STUPID!!! And then so I try to go back into my other account to move them back, and it says "Sorry, you have tried too many times to guess this password for today!" which means that she had been trying to get back in, probably to move MORE neopoints, but she kept messing up the password, which now means that I can't get into it before TOMORROW, by which time she could've done ANYTHING!!! Holy Ryan Malcom!! And before she had done this, she had already been buying me stuff which I didn't want her to do, and collecting the stuff from the advent calendar before I got home, which is the thing I look forward to the most about Neopets, and she completely ruins it for me by doing it first!! I have no idea what I'm supposed to do, aside from beat the hell out of her tomorrow! Ugh, I'll be back tomorrow to tell you what happened...oh PS I saw Lord of the Rings 3, and I left a note in Calum's locker.

0 comments: