THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 14, 2003

Okay, so yesterday I talked to Calum again(I spent another night at Sarah's house), and this time he was watching Charlie Brown Christmas, which is so totally different from what he was watching before, which was American Pie 2, and then I asked him like isn't that movie kind of gross, and he's like no not really it's hillarious, and I was like, "But isn't there like, one part in the first movie where he like does something to the pie?" and he's like, "Yeah, that was kinda gross, but that was in the first movie" and then so I was like, "Yeah isn't there like, this part in the second movie, where these two girls are like, doing something?" and he's like, "Well, what were they doing?" and I was like, "What were they doing? Um...okay, you know what? Never mind, that is just TOO disgusting to talk about!" because there was like NO way I was gonna tell him what they were doing, if he didn't see, well that's good for him.

Oh, and when we first got on the phone it was so funny because he's like, "Hello?" and I'm like, "Hi" and he's like, "Oh hi" and I was like, "How are you?" and he's like, "Who is this?" and I was like, "Um, it's Rebecca" and he's like, "Oh hey how ya doing?" and I was like "Good, how are you?" and he's like, "I'm okay". And then I was talking about how me and my brother always sit around making fun of people, and he's like, "Oh you do? That's crazy!" and then I asked him if he had a sister and he said no, and I asked if it was just him, and he said yeah, and then I said that's what I thought. And then I asked him if he had any pets, and he said 2 cats, and then I told him all the pets that I had, and he's like, "Whoa, that's crazy!" and then I told him about how I used to have 15 cats and like 10 rabbits, and he's like, "Whoa, really? That's crazy!" and then I sat on a talking toy again like I had done the night before, and so I told him, and he's like, "Oh yeah, you did that last night didn't you?" and I was like, "Yeah I always do that!" and I told him about how I was still at Sarah's house because I didn't really want to talk to him at my house but I really didn't know why.

And then he's like, "I have to have my dinner now, because we like, just got back" and I was like, "From where?" and he's like, "Singing recital" and I knew I had to say it then or else I wasn't going to, so I was like, "You know how I asked you earlier if you ever had time to like, hang out with people?" and he's like, "Yeah" and I was like, "Well, would you ever be able to like, hang out with me sometime?"(The main person he hangs out with is Duncan Polson, and if I don't watch out I could have the whole Alistair Young thing going here) and he's like, "Sure" and I was like, "Okay that's good" and he's like, "So if I don't talk to you tomorrow, I'll talk to you on Monday!" and I was like, "Okay" and he's like, "Okay bye" and he's like, "Bye". I have the narrator on right now, and it's so funny because I can get it to read out everything I say, and I have to tell Calum tomorrow about it, and I bet you anything he's gonna be like, "Oh really? That's crazy!" Oooh, I forgot to say this, at the beginning of the conversation Sarah was making fun of me so I was like, "My friend's making fun of me because I'm calling you, but that's because SHE's too scared to phone up the person that SHE likes...OOPS, I shouldn'tve said that!" and he thought it was funny, which totally freaked me out because no one EVER laughs at my jokes, so he must've really thought it was funny!

And then there was the part even earlier in the conversation when I said that Sarah said not to phone him because he would think I was like, a stalker, and he's like, "Oh yeah, well no you're not" and then she said that I was like totally obsessed and I told him that, and he's like, "Oh yeah, well no you're not", which is nice of him. I hate to say this, but I think he might actually like me! I just HAVE to tell him about how Sarah kept throwing toilet paper into my room at her house(the open closet space), and about how we were playing with stuffed toys and pretending they were people like him and Jordan and Alistair, and I serisouly bet he'll be like, "Oh really, you were? That's crazy!" He thinks everything is crazy, seriously. It would be so funny if I went up to him and was like, "Hey Calum, you're hot", and he was like, "Really? That's crazy!".

Just so ya'll know, his name is pronounced KAY-LUM, not CAL-UM, okay? I keep saying it wrong! Oh, and PS, I phoned Jordan, it's his birthday and I thought it would be nice, but he spent the whole time shooting his brother with his new dart gun. Freak. Calum is like the new Alistair Young of my life, man. But the only thing is, Duncan knows the address to this site, and if he tells Calum and he goes, I am SO dead because he'll read all this and be like, "Oh my god, this is crazy!". I am NOT calling him tonight, or else he'll think I'm obsessed, which he doesn't, and I'd like to keep it that way. I'll phone him tomorrow so I can have more things to tell him. I so totally cannot WAIT to hang with him. That is, if I do. Which he says we will. I think. Hopefully. Okay seriously, shut up now. Make me. SHUT UP!! Fine, be like that, Mr.Ryan Malcom wannabe!! Don't ask.

0 comments: