THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 18, 2003

Okay, so I talked to Calum after school today, because he wasn't there for the morning because of acting, and I asked him if he opened his locker, and he was like, "No" and I was like, "Oh, because there's something in there" and he's like, "Oh really, there is?" and I was like, "Yeah" and he was like, "Is it open?" and I was like, "No, but there's something in there" and he's like, "Okay" and then so he leaves, and then I come home today, and he phones me, and he's like, "I got your note, and it's just like, I'm like, really busy like, until the new year, so maybe, we could like, talk in the new year?" by talk I think he means hang out or something because we're talking right NOW, and I was like "Okay" and then he's like, "It takes like, a really long time for me to get to know people, like sometimes it takes like, a year" and then I was like, "Yeah, it's like, the same with me".

And I was like, "I really wanted to talk to you today, but I like, couldn't find you" and then he's like, "Yeah, I wasn't there" and I was like, "Because like, this whole week has been like, really crappy" and he's like, "Oh yeah" and then I was like, "And then, like, after lunch, I just like, started crying because I just like, couldn't take it anymore" and then he's like, "What?" and then I was like, "I don't know, it's just like okay, on Monday I was upset because I didn't get to hang out with you, and then on Tuesday my dance class was messed up because the guy like wouldn't even like, look at me, and then on Wednesday my Neopets account got messed up, and then today my dance class got messed up again, and it was my last class, so I wanted it to be fun" and he's like, "Oh yeah, I hate those days" and then so I went to go see the counsellor, and then I came back, and I was okay" and he's like, "Oh yeah? That's awesome!".

And then I was like, "Yeah , but I think I was like, a little too okay, because when I got back I was like really hyper, and I kept calling everybody a bumcrack" and he was like, "What's that?" and I was like, "I kept calling everybody a bumcrack" and he's like, "Haha, really?" and then I was like, "And then I kept talking about bumcrack Idol, because I like Canadian Idol and American Idol and stuff" and he's like, "Oh yeah?" and then I was like, "Do you like those shows?" and he's like, "Oh yeah, they're great" and I was like, "So what about World Idol?" and he's like, "Oh yeah, that's gonna be really cool" and I was like, "So do you like Ryan Malcolm?" and he's like, "What?" and I was like, "Ryan Malcom, do you like him" and he's like "He's okay" and I was like, "Oh yeah" and he's like, "But I like Clay Aiken" and I was like, "Oh yeah, me too" and he was like, "I don't like Ruben...well he's okay, but I like Clay Aiken best out of all of them" and I was like, "Me too".

And then I asked him, "You know how that time when I said that we should hang out, and then you phoned me?" and he's like, "Oh yeah" and I was like, "Well, did you know what I meant when I said that?" and he's like, "No, I wasn't sure" and then I was like, "You weren't sure if I liked you, were you?" and he's like, "No" and then I was like, "Well, what would you do if you found out that I did?" and he's like, "I don't know, I'd probably be like thanks, that's really cool" and then I was like, "Okay, and what if you found out that I didn't?" and he was like, "Um...I don't really know" And then I was like, "Because I know the answer, I just don't know how to tell you" and he's like, "Oh yeah, I get that too sometimes" and then I was like, "Because it's like, when I talk to people I don't like, I can just talk normally, but with you, it's like, I can't even say a sentence properly" and he's like, "Oh yeah".

And I was like, "So um...I think I might" and he's like, "Oh, okay cool" and then he said about how he didn't really like anyone right now, so it wasn't just me, but he said it wasn't that he didn't like me he just had to get to know me first, and so I said to him "So, you don't wonder why I talk to you, do you?" and he's like, "No, not really" and I was like, "Do you even care?" and he's like, "Do I care about...what? If you talk to me?" and I was like, "Yeah" and he's like, "Yeah, I do", which is good, because at least he wants to talk to me.

And then I said to him, "We're probably not going to see each other, like at all next year" and he's like, "Oh, you mean when you move to Claremont?" and I was like, "Yeah" and he's like, "Yeah well, you never know" and then I'm like, "And we're probably never going to be able to hang out, like ever" and he's like, "Well, why not?" and I was like, "Because you don't have time for stuff like that!" and he's like, "Yeah, I do, we just have to keep trying to set something up" and so I think that's a good sign that he still wants to talk to me.

Oh my god, I just realized something...I'm going to the dance tomorrow, so is he! I'm doing karaoke...I can do Hilary Duff because I just bought her CD so I know the words to "So Yesterday"! I can use that as a way to impress him, because you know, he sings too. Jeeze Murphy, what am I going to wear! EEK I have to go now and decide!!

0 comments: