THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

La dee da dee da...I'm just waiting for Sarah to come over so we can watch the results show together at 8:30. Oh good, mum's back. She's been out for like 4 hour when she said she was just going to the store. Seriously. Carmen Rasmusen has a record deal now, she finished her CD on March 1, and it's coming out in the summer. I am so getting it. She so should've won AI2. I have no idea who the label is with, but Josh Gracin from AI2 got signed by Street Records, and RJ Helton from AI1 got signed by some gospel thing, Heinz Winckler from South African Idol is going international, Justin and Tamyra from AI1 are looking for new record labels because they got dumped from theirs, and CLAY AIKEN is performing on tonight's show. Whoo, glad that's over. Maybe I'll phone Calum, I haven't talked to him in like 2 weeks.

0 comments: