THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Okay, so American Idol is on tonight, so I'll be recapping the show later, but right now I want to talk about the ski trip the grade 8's went on on Friday. I had to get up at like 4:30, be at the school at 5, we left at 5:30, spent 2 hours driving up to Parksville where we stopped at A&W for breakfast, which was fun because I got to stare at Clayton, everyone keeps telling him I like him but he never believes anyone, and then we got back on the bus and drove for another 2 hours up to Mt.Washington, and on the way there Jordan called me a turd because I kept taking pictures of him. I said something to Shannon about Esquimalt, except I say "Es-gwe-malt" and it's "Es-sqi-malt" so she's like "What the hell are you saying?" and I was like "I'm not flipping FROM here, I don't know!!" and then she shut up.

So we got up there at about 9, rented our stuff (I put my snowboard boots on the wrong feet twice, then put them on before I put my ski pants on), then I went for lessons, fell down like a million times, fell in the ditch twice, got dragged along by the chair lift, froze my boots to my snowboard so I couldn't get it off for like 10 mintues, went back up to the lodge, took some pictures of the rental people, then went outside and took pictures.

Left at about 3pm, fell asleep in the middle of Dickie Roberts for about 45 minutes and woke up on the bus by myself in Parksville because none of those fleeps bothered to wake me up so I could go eat something, they just decided to sit there and stare at me and say how scary it was that I sleep with my eyes open and my mouth open. Seriously, when I woke up, one of them was like "Did you hear us talking about you?" I was like "What the flipping hell is wrong with you people?" and then Shannon was like "Jordan was looking at you". Seriously. I didn't even get to stare at Clayton again. Damn them.

Left Parksville at around 6, took more pictures of Jordan, watched School of Rock (such a cool movie), got insulted some more by Jordan, took some pictures of Shannon, it was like so dark, in Ladysmith I thought we were in Sydney, Shannon thought we were in Duncan which is closer but her and Jordan flipped out at me for saying that and I was like "Holy flipping Ocean people, I'm not FROM here, I can't tell the difference!!" which finally shut them up. Jordan made this totally mean joke about me, he was like "What's the difference between a brunette and trash? Trash gets taken out!" and I was like "Ummm...you were the one who took me out in the first place, freak!" and then he said that brunettes had black hair, and I was like "Umm, dude? I don't HAVE black hair", and he's like "Yes you do, you dye it, your hair is naturally black and so are your eyebrows" and Shannon's like "What Jordan, do you like, stalk her?" and he's like "Yeah, it's like, EVERY DAY" and I was like "OH MY GOD!!!" and I was like flipping out, and he's like "Rebecca, you know I was joking", which I so totally did.

Got back at the school at around 8, my bro Tim was there to pick me up. I got my pictures developed and Jordan looks SO hot, I have like 3 copies of his, one framed on my desk, one on my wall, and one on my computer.

0 comments: