THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Okay, the first top 12 show:

Latoya London - She sang "Ain't Nobdy", which was a good song, because she ISN'T anybody. It was just...nothing. Seriously, she sounded just the same as every other black girl singer there ever was. All I can say is whoop-dee-frickin-do.

Amy Adams - She sang "You make me feel brand new". She was good, she's so cool. I heart her, I want her to stay.

Jon Peter Lewis - He sang "Drift Away", and he danced like he did before he was so cool. Simon said he was the dark horse to win the competition.

Camille Velasco - Her song was "Son of a preacher man". The singing was aiight, as Randy Jackson would say, but I just can't get over the fact that she looks like someone's jabbing needles in her back.

Matt Rogers - Hahaha, oh my god he's so cool. I totally forget what he sang, some tough guy song, he was awesome. Oh wait, it was "Hard to handle". When it got to Simon he was like "HI SIMON", it was so funny.

Jennifer Hudson - She was awesome. She sang "Baby I love you". It's weird, she's the only black girl in American Idol history I've ever liked.

Fantasia Barrino - Get out of my face, you FREAK!! And take your god damn bobo dance with you!!! She turned "Signed Sealed Delivered" into "Shighned, Shealed, Delivered". She's so annoying, I just want her to get voted off so I never have to see her ugly face again.

George Huff - He bounced and spun around, he's so cool! On www.idolforums.com we were talking about what he should sing, and I said that I could hear him singing "Sittin' on the dock on the bay" and then he did!! Thanks Georgie!!

John Stevens - I am so going to shoot myself for saying this but he was just a tad...boring. I'm sorry Johnny! He sang "Lately". He's still hot though! Randy said he was never gonna be Frank and Dean, but Simon really likes him. I love Johnny, and I know he's gonna get through.

Leah Labelle - She sang something like "You keep me hanging on". And in her package at the beginning, she went on and on about her freaking Bulgarian parents who "escaped" from communism. She was horrible, and Simon told her to pack her bags. That's hillarious.

Jasmine Trias - She sang "Inseperable" which Johnny SO should've done. Her version wasn't as good as Kimberly Locke's from Season 2, but it was aiight.

Diana Degarmo - She sang "Think". She was really good. The only thing was, that was the song that Fantastic Burrito idiot did for her top 100 audition right after she said her big lips talent flipping ocean thing. She was still awesome though.

I totally want Fantasia out, but if idiots vote her in, then Leah will do. I have no idea how they got they got there in the first place. Well, idiots voted Fantasia into the top 12, but Paula picked Leah for some dumbass reason which I think has something to do with pissing Simon off.

Starting now, every time I post I'm gonna pick a song of the day that I really like. Today it's The Moffatts "Crazy".

0 comments: