THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

And...it's on!! Wednesday's results show: Got the the remotes beside me, I'm set!!

Yes Ryan, we get it, someone's leaving tonight. Now introduce the loser judges. Now the finalists. Now a recap of yesterday. Haha, George. Awww, Jasmine. Shut up, Latoya. Hi, Diana!! Hi Tasia. Now they check in with the finalists to ask a bunch of loser questions. Jasmine says it's hard to say goodbye, but that's what a competition is. You go, Jassy. Fantasia, you made Paula cry. Isn't that great? Now another cheap Ford Commerical. Boogie Wonderland? This is retarded. Get away, ugly fat kid and postman guy. And freak old lady that is freaking Fantasia out, you go too. Commercials. I'm just checking my email now because I didn't get to today because after school I was hanging out with Neetu and Sarah, and then when I came home me and Bubs had to go to Wal-Mart to get me stuff for my trip to Courtenay tomorrow with the choir and the Concert Band (Gordon isn't going, cripe it).

Back. Yeah whatever Ryan, I'm not going to the tour, I wish. Group song! No wait, no group song. He's got them all on the stage. He's going to identify the two lowest vote people, one is safe and one is not. Now they're just recapping their performances. George and Diana look nice. Latoya's wearing a one-sided curtain for a top. Cheap earrings, too. Jasmine looks so pretty! She's wearing a leather blue tank top!! And light blue eyeshadow!! Fantasia looks nice too. She has her hair longer and pinked/purpled up a bit. Commercials. Right. We had a lot in that segment.

Back. Yeah whatever, enter, win a ford at www.idolonfox.com. The two people in the bottom 2 are...George and Jasmine!! Oh no. Oh NO. OH NO!!! Now we check with the judges. Simon says they should be there. Paula says it's sad one of them have to go. Randy agrees with both of them. Oh good, they're both singing again. George is singing "Cheek to cheek". He's trying to act happy, but you can SO see that he's freaked out. Yay, he's dipping!! This might be the last time we get to see it. I'm not saying who I want to go home, I won't choose.

Jasmine is coming now, singing "The way you look tonight", John's audition song. She's so good, I love her!! These two were in the bottom last week, but with John. Commercials. I think it's going to be Jasmine, it'll be so shocking if it's George.

Back. Okay, the outcast is...George. Whoa. No WAY!! Jasmine is greaking out, so George goes "I love you too, Jasmine". Now his death video. Um, tribute video. NO!! He's crying!!! Haha, he jumps around a lot. Haha, George and Elton. He says it's the happiest he's ever been. Fantasia's crying. Now George is bouncing. George is singing again "A wonderful world". I bet he doesn't think the world is so wonderful now that a part of it's just kicked him off the show. Whoa, Fantasia's REALLY crying. I gotta go sit and watch George. So it's an all girl's final 4, eh? That's different. It's going to be so sad without George, I'll miss him so much!! Seacrest...out. Sorry.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a pity you don't have a dοnаte button!
I'd most certainly donate to this excellent blog! I suppose for now i'll sеttlе for bookmarkіng and aԁding youг RSS feеd to my Google accοunt.
I look fоrward to new uρԁatеs аnd will share thiѕ blog with my
Faсebooκ grοup. Talk soon!

my ωeb site: hemorroides