THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 08, 2004

I'm on Idolforums, waiting for people to send me their votes for my show that I just typed out. If they vote me out AGAIN, I'm going to kill them. I've been voted out twice in the first round on two stupid message boards, the first time with Diana and Camile, and the second time by myself but Leah and Charles Grigsby were in the bottom 3 with me and then it was down to me and Charles. I think I did pretty good for my first time typing out a show. http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=144863&st=20
My username is Merrill, I'm the one with the Carmen Avatar and Guy Sebastian blend. I love that blend, someone from the board made it for me when I gave them pictures of him for it, and someone made my avatar when I give them the picture and the song. Click the picture of Carmen, it plays music, I love it so much!!

Eric Yoder is played by my mom, so I'm making sure she doesn't get voted out. I just hope it's Leah. I've only had two people send me their votes, but so far Leah's in the bottom 3 and I'm not. Ha, loser. Ah, Bob, get away. What a skishable kyutz. Shut up. I guess I can't say "Shut up, George" anymore because George is gone. I suppose I could always say "Shup up, Jasmine" but that would be mean. Ah screw it, I'll still say "Shut up, George".

When I woke up today at like 12:30pm, like no one was here, I guess my mom went to her garage sale thing at St. Michaels University, which I wanted to go with her to, but I guess she couldn't wait for me to get up because she had to drive Patrick to some writing thing downtown. Tyler Hamilton "Don't let the sun go down on me". Eh, Marc Devigne's version was better. What? Shut up, Georgie. Ah...Georgie!! He was on Seacrest on Thursday, but I haven't watched it yet because I was in Courtenay for two days. Stupid bitches that I was rooming with, except for Emmery. What? SHUT UP!! Carmen and Kim Caldwell were on Seacrest on Wednesday, but I haven't watched THAT yet either because I was too busy packing. I bought this really nice white tank top thing at the mall in Nanaimo yesterday, it's like one of those thins that has a circle at the top that leads into two cross over straps that go behind. Or something...like that. I went shopping with Andrew's sister and Tia and Emily and Kelsy. That was fun.

So anyway, when I got up and went into the bathroom, there were plants and dirt everywhere. Like all over the counter and floor. Because I guess some dumbass cat knocked it over. Jenny Gear "Tower of Song". And then so I spent like an hour using sponges and paper towl to clean up all the dirt, and then I had to put the cactuses back into their pots and I poked myself like ten friggin times, and I still have a pokey bit stuck in my finger. But I cleaned it up good, all the water and stuff as well, so it looks like nothing happened, but I'm still gonna tell Bubs anyway when she comes home, so that she can be all like "Thanks Becca, you're so nice!!". Someone on Idolforums said that my website was very very funny and that I was so cute. I know that already, but it's still always nice to hear. Joking. And you guys are like, "No you're not"
And I'm just like "Cha, yes I am!" and you're just like "CHA, punctuation much!!". Whatever. Shut up.

Oooh yay! More votes. Okay, so far Leah, Suzy, and Jen are in the bottom 3. Oh well, at least I'm not there. I phoned Neetu last night and we were talking about Metzger, and how I love Metzger, and how I'm obsessed with Metzger, and how I should go to www.rebeccasobsessedwithMetzger.com, which totally isn't a site, but whatever, and she's going to lend me tape of "National Lampoon's Thanksgiving Parade", so I can see Metzger. And we were laughing way too much, but whatever. Millsy "Dirty Girl". Millsy has a record deal. Millsy got beat up in a bar about a week ago. A guy punched him so he could go back to his friends and go "I hit Millsy". Millsy came in 5th place on Australian Idol. All the 5th place Idol people are like RJ Helton, Trenyce, George Huff, and Millsy, dude. Millsy and RJ are the best. There's only like 40 minutes left to vote, so at 5:20pm someone will get kicked off, and it won't be me, not if I can help it, which I can. So you guys can go to the link after a bit to see who goes, if you want. Haha Millsy "Damn right I'm serious" just like Clay "I'll be damned if I have thoughts of you". I listened to Clay's CD twice on the bus right to and from Courtenay. I also listened to Ryan Malcolm, The Moffats, and Melanie Chisholm. Good stuff, man. Shut up Rebecca, you're such a freak. Oh shoot, Lizzie McGuire's on in 20 minutes, I have to go eat something.

0 comments: