THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 03, 2004

Okay, I just wanted to tell ya'll about the American Idol Special on tonight at 8/7c on CTV, where they introduce the final 5 and show their auditions and chat with them and stuff and then they each get to perform their favourite song from the show. John Stevens was just on ET with Paula, who was making him feel guilty about Jennifer leaving and making him cry and then telling him that he had nothing to feel guilty about. Bitch. Right before John got eliminated, at the commercials, he said to Georgie, "You're not going anywhere, you have a great voice, you're staying", which is so sweet of him, my Johnny baby. He's going to perform on ET tomorrow at 7pm, and he's actually going to sing the type of songs he LIKES, so all you Johnny fans out there watch it, mmm-kay?

The songs that they're singing tonight are: (in order)

Fantasia - "Summertime".
George - "Take me to the pilot"
Jas - "Inseparable"
Di - "Think"
Latoya - "Somewhere"

I don't think I'm even going to watch Latoya, I hate her so much, like 100,000,000x more than Tasia, which is why I won't even listen to her song on the AI3 CD, which I have downloaded on my computer. It's okay, I didn't use Kazaa or WinMX, just an Idol site, so don't you go sueing me now, mmm-kay? I've already got Andrew Excell sueing me for writing about him on here. Well that was just a joke, but whatever. I have to go eat my spaghetti and meatballs now, but I'll be back later to MAYBE recap the show, just maybe, when I'm watching it. It's quicker that way. Mmm-kay?

0 comments: