THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 17, 2004

Okay, so about an hour ago there was an American Idol Special show on about the top 3, Ryan interviewed the judges and contestants and then the girls sang one song each, any song from the show they wanted to:

The judges didn't say much except about how the competition was about winning and blah blah blah Matt Metzger Latoya London sucks ya'll know now.

Jazzy came up first, saying about how hard it was being 17 and having to go to school and stuff along with Diana being 16 and having to go to school and stuff. She still says "Ha-wa-ee", it's so cute. There was this one part where Ryan goes "Is this hard?" and Jas goes "It's like, hard, like really hard. It's like, harder than I thought." She says like almost as many times in a sentence as I do, that's so cool! She sang "I'll never love this way again". It wasn't as good as the first time she sang it on Barry Manilow night, but that was only because she wasn't as loud because she wanted to rest her voice, good girl.

Fantasia came next, she's so funny. Ryan asked her what she used to do back home and she goes "Eatin, watching TV, eatin, playing with Zion, and EATIN!" and then Ryan says "What's the biggest luxery that you've found here and which will be hard to let go" and she goes "FOOD!!" Because she says that back home she ate these things called "Chillits" and Ryan goes "So, you don't have chillets here?" and she goes "OH YEAH, I found some chillets HEAYAH!!" And then they were imitating Simon being like "What is a chillet? What on earth is she talking about?" in like his British accent, Fantasia does it better than Ryan but they're both hillarious. And Tasia sang "Signed Sealed Delivered" which was good, better than in the top 12 Soul Week, when I hated her.

Diana Degarmo was last, and she talked about deserts and stuff, I wasn't really listening, I was trying to find out whether I was safe in my reduxes or not (OH YEAH, BILLY KLIPPERT SAFE AGAIN, BAYBEE!!!), and she kept doing this thing where her voice went really high because she was like imitating herself saying "Oh my god, what are they going to say to me?", like about the judges, and then she was like "Oh my god, you're so cool, you're so awesome!" about what people said to her on the streets, I don't know, I didn't really get it, ya'll know now BAYBEE!!! Shut up, yo.

So then she performed "Turn the beat around". It was better than when she did it on Latin Night, but that's probably because I like her more now and because the stupid Miama Sound Machine wasn't there to drown her out like they did my Johnny-boy.

So next week is judges choice, where they each sing 3 songs, and one is picked by them, one by the judges, and one by the guest judge, Clive Davis.

Jasmine's songs are:
Her own choice - "Saving all my love for you". I have no idea what that is. Someone said something on TWOP about Alexis Lopez singing it in Season 1, which I didn't watch, but whatever.

Judges Choice - "Mr.Melody". Right, whatever THAT is. Seriously.

Clive Davis's choice - "All by myself". Stupid. Clive. Davis! That's LaLoser's song from the top 32 group 3, the one she got a standing O for from Rarndy and Paulka. Everyone's gonna compare Jas to her, even though she's so much BETTA, BAYBEE!!

Song choice spoilers, courtesy of TWOP(www.televisionwithoutpity.com)They hate Jasmine and call her Assmine, but at least they gave song spoilers, yo.

0 comments: