THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Okay, so I'm sorry I didn't recap the show last night, but I was out, so I only saw the first 3, but I recorded it so I'll tell you now because I'm watching it:

Jasmine Trias - "Saving all my love for you". Her pick. It was awesome, and she had her hair done like Diana Degarmo on Motown Night, which is how I had mine yesterday. The judges all said she wasn't as good as Whitney Houston, and Clive Davis said that no one is as good as Whitney. Shut up, Clive Davis. Whitney's good, but I've heard better.

Fantasia - "Chain of fools". Her pick. It was good, but it sounded exactly like how she sang it on her CD. So, so far her and Amy are the only ones that sang their CD song on the show.

Diana Degarmo - "Ain't no mountian high enough". Her pick. I hate that song, but I think she did good with it. She got bangs, she kinda looks too young, but good. Judges didn't like it much. Well, Paulka did, but she's so stupid she likes everything.

Jasmine Trias - "Mr. Melody", Paulker's pick for her. She's doing great. I bet Paula picked it for her because she thought she'd mess it up. Well, in yo FACE, PAULKER!! Whoa jeez, she messed up the end. Judges liked it. Simon says "So what?". So, she's awesome, freaktard.

Fantasia - "Fool in love", Simon's pick. Whoa! This is Diana's top 100 song!! Now I know what it is!! She's doing okay, D was better though. Randy says she's like Mary J. Blige "Mad dope". What the HECK does that mean? She's BETTER than loser Mary J. Blige! I have no idea what Clive is saying. Something about Fantasia having cancer, I don't know. Simon is using reverse phsycology on the audience, he says "That was the worst thing I've ever heard in my life". He says he didn't mean it, he just wants people to vote for her. Right.

Diana - "Because you loved me", Rarndy's pick. I LOVE THIS SONG!! Oh my god, seriously? Whoa. This is Suzy Vulaca's audition song. Suzy sucks. Di can't hit that high note. WHOA, yes she can!! Oh my god, she is SO GOOD!!! GO RARNDY!! Awww, I love her mom, she's so cute. Rarndy says it was just aiight. WHAT?! That was the equivelant to Jen's "Weekend in New England". Pauloser says that she wished she could have made it different. Shut up, freak. No idea what Davis is saying, don't care either. Simon says 7/10. Di says "I'll take that", so he goes "That's a compliment". No it's NOT you freak, that's not even a B, that's a C+, and D's performance was an A+!!

Back. Oh sweet, Ryan Malcolm's in the audience, and he's got his skunk-boy hair style, sweet! Jazzy "All by myself", Clive Loser's pick. Whoa, she's doing exactly what LaLoser did and MORE!! IN YOUR FACE, LATOYA!! Randy says it was great, but he felt no emotion. Shut up, I don't care, you're an ugly idiot. Paula says it was great. Clive says something about notes. Yeah, whatever, shut up. Simon says it's Ha-wa-ee's fault Jazzy is still here, because for him, it has to end tonight. SHUT UP!! I hate you, you're an ugly idiot just like Rarndy.

Miss Barrino - "The Greatest Love Of All". Another Clive song, and another Whitney song. She's doing awesome, almost as good as Audrey de Montigny from Canadian Idol (4th place). She can't hit the high note like Audrey did, but still. Okay, she's scaring me with her scary smile. Randy says good. Clive said "Wow". Wow, I could actually understand him! Simon says "What does it say behind you?". Tasia turns around "American Idol". That's what he says about her.

Diana Degarmo - "Don't cry out loud", Clive's pick also. She's SO GOOD!! Whoa, she can hit those notes SO loud and hold them!! They all liked it, the judges I mean.

Recap, Tamyra Gray will be on the show tomorrow night. STUPID TAMYRA GRAY!! Guy was supposed to be there, so I don't know what happened with that. Results show in an hour and a half. I don't know if I have enough tape left, but I'm so not going to try taking it out to see because the VCR might turn off and not go back on again, so. I just got kicked off Die Uber Immunity Idol as Billy Klippert, damn it. I bet it was my partnering with Diana Degarmo that did it! But wait, everybody voted for us, so why were we in the bottom 2? Oh well, I'm glad she's safe, and I'm glad I'm safe as Cosima De Vito in my other game.

So I'm here by MAHSELF, my mom went to Tswwassen to see my grandparents and to take Hannah and Gavin back home, but she promised she'd call me from Sydney to tell me to phone my grandparents to tell them that she won't get the 7. I think she might though, because my brother is taking her, and he goes like double the speed limit, so they'll be going mighty fast, baybee! Yo. And she also promised she'd call me tonight so I can tell her who got voted off, even though she doesn't really care because she hates all of them. I love all of them, so I'll be sad whoever it is. Well, Di and Jas more than Tasia, but almost all the same.

0 comments: