THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Results show:

GUY WAS THERE!!! He sang "Angels brought me here". He brought me to tears, seriously, he was so amazing. And I NEVER cry when someone's really really good, but he seriously made me start crying, I'm glad no one was here to see. Tamyra Boring was there too, singing twice, the first song was played with auditions clips showing behind her, they showed Mattie and Johnny like 6 times and ScooterGirl and George and Amy, so that was cool.

And then Tamyra loser sang AGAIN, the same BORING song "Raindrops will fall", that she did before, but I was glad because my tape stopped recording so I had to run and get a new one and she took so long with her boring and slow singing that I got it in time. Apparently she co-wrote the winner's song. That's gotta be boring, then!

So, the final two are...Diana and...Tasia. Yeah, that's right, Jas got eliminated. But it's okay, she'll do fine. I'm kinda sad and crying right now, but at least I got what I wanted, which was D in the finale, even though I know she's not gonna win, it's gonna be Tasia, but whatever.

It was funny though, because they all starting pushing each other around and Jazzy was getting mad at Fantasia she was like "You SAID you weren't gonna cry!" and then Jas got to flip a coin to see who went first in the finale, and Tasia picked Heads, so D picked tails, and it was heads, so Ryan asked Fantasia "Do you want to go first, or second, in the finale" and she was like "Second..." and then Di got SO mad at her she was like "NO!! Meanie!!" and then they all started hugging each other and pushing each other around again, I think they'll all best friends, kind of like Clay and Rube and K-Lo last year. Jasmine Trias, out. In more ways than one. I'm gonna head over to Idolforums to see how the Jazzy fans are doing, they've gotta be really upset, I gotta make them feel better, see ya.

0 comments: