THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Diana Degarmo "No more tears", from top 2 night. Just thought I'd give you this:

Canadian Idol groups, dates, and contestants:

Group 1 (06-16-04):

Brandy Callahan
Jessica Mitchell
KYLA SANDULAK!!!
Andrae Ennis
JOSH SELLER!!!
Raj Ramawad (the guy who's uncle died right before he had to sing his solo)
ANNIE LEFEBRVE!!! (the french girl who's kinda like Audrey de Montigny only better)
Annabelle Lumayag (the girl who looks like Jazzy)

Group 2 (06-23-04):

KALAN PORTER!!!
KALEB SIMMONS!!!
Anna Cyzon (Josh Seller's duet partner)
Elena Juatco (Jacob's duet partner)
Liz Titan (the girl who's duet parter looked identical to her so I couldn't tell the difference)
Mark Levesque (One of the guys who forgot his made up the words to "When a man loves a woman" and thought he was going to be sent home but wasn't)
Filomena Pasqua (There's not much I can say about her, but she's awesome)
Mohanza Kelly (aka Gary Beals II)

Group 3 (06-30-04):

JACOB HOGGARD!!! (aka lip ring dude who acts like me)
Theresa Sokyrka (Mohanza's Duet Partner)
Dian Archer (Ted Senecal's Duet Partner)
Constant Bernard (aka one of the dudes who couldn't remember his solo words for "When a man loves a woman, so he just hummed through it)
Andrew Broderick (aka the "My Cher-EE amour" guy)
JERRICA SANTOS!!! (Brock's duet partner)
Bernard Quilala (aka the guy who looks like Clifford Iokia the fireman from AI3 top 100)
VALERIE JALBERT!!! (the french girl who sang "It's raining men" and "Nobody does it better" in her solos)

Group 4 (07-07-04):

BROCK GROOMBRIDGE!!!
SHANE WIEBE!!!(aka the perogie salesman)
DANIELLE FALCO!!!(Jason Greely's duet partner)
JASON GREELY!!!
MANOAH HARTMAN!!(aka the school teacher and Jermain Richard's duet partner)
JERMAIN RICHARDS!!!
Ted Senecal (Diane's duet parrner)
Rebecca Abbott

Oh, by the way, I WON LADY REDUX IDOL II BY ONE VOTE!! I actually won it like last week, but I was too busy to tell ya'll, but thanks to anyone who actually DID vote for me, but I don't think you did.

It's my b-day on SATURDAY BAYBEE! I'll be fourteen on the 19th, oh yeah. I phoned Metzger to ask him to the DD (Dinner dance), but he is in VANCOUVER BAYBEE!! That's kinda disappointing, because I planned out exactly what I was gonna say to him. But he'll be back tonight, his mom isn't sure what time, but he'll be back at school tomorrow, so. Yes, Matthew Metzger.

0 comments: