THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Results:

The top 3 is:
Josh
Jessica
Brandy

I was so sad when Annie didn't make it I thought for sure she would because her lines were totally blocked!

So the first one in the top 10 is, not surprisingly, JOSH!! YAY!!! I knew my hard voting would pay off. So he sings again, just as good as he did last night.

And the second person in is, also not surprising even if disappointing, Fatty McFat. Whoops, I mean Brandy Callahan. Ugh. She's horrible, she sucks, I hate her so much. Seriously, she has like no chin and 5 necks, she doesn't even HAVE a neck!!

The top 3 SHOULD'VE been:

Andrae
Josh
Annie

And then Annie and Josh should've got in, I have no idea what Jessica was doing up there, but I would've preferred her get in to stupid Brandy. Seriously, she looks like the fat kid at school who would like beat you up and steal your lunch money. But then you'd knock her over and she'd roll down the street so you'd get your money back and everything would be happy and you'd say "Haha die fatty I hate you you'll never eat again". She probably eats kids, even though she says she loves them. She did some stupid rap thing at the Spider Man 2 premiere that they all went to, she's so stupid I hate her die Brandy die. Sorry. I'll go back to IDF now.

0 comments: