THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

I'm sorry I didn't do this earlier, but my mom was on the computer, so:

First group of 8:

Anabelle Lumayag - "How am I supposed to live without you". She was good, a little like Jazzy. The judges didn't like her, but I did.

Kyla Sandulak - "God bless the child". She did a way better version than Theresa Sokyrka or whatever her name is, but not as good as Jenny, but no one is as good as Jenny at that song. She was really good, but the judges didn't like her either. They actually didn't like anyone tonight, for some reason.

Joshua Seller - "Somewhere out there". He was so amazing, almost as good as Clay. He did this little yodel thing during the "Out where dreams COME true", he did it on the come. I voted 40 minutes for him, must've gotten in about 500 votes, so I hope he'll get through.

Jessica Mitchell - "If I ain't got you". Her song was kinda messed up, so I didn't like her that much, but the judges did for some strange reason.

Raj Ramawad - "Overjoyed", which is one of my favourite songs, and he was awesome.

Annie Lefebrve - "Impossible dream". It was a cheap song, but I love her so much I just had to vote for her, which I'm doing right now, and which I've been doing for the past 25 minutes, so ya'll should be glad I'm doing this recap, because it's slowing me DOWN on voting for Annie, and if she doesn't get in I'll never do another recap again. Seriously.

Andrae Ennis - "Here and Now". He was really good, and he looked fantastic. I might vote for him if I have time. He reminded me of Marque Lynch, except Marque was better, but still, they perform the same way and both smile the same way when they're singing, you know that thing where people sort of narrow their eyes and smile. Eh. Whatever. I know what I mean.

Brandy Callahan - "The greatest love of all". You know how SICK I am of people doing this song? The only person who can do it is Whitney, seriously, everyone else sucks at doing it. The only Idol person who did it almost as good as Whitney was Audrey de Montigny as her second song on Love Songs Night last year. Shut up, I have a memory, and she rocked at it. The song, I mean, not my memory. Right. Shut up. Anyway, she sucked, and she's a FAAAAAAAAAA-TTY!!! Just kidding. Well actually, she is fat, but whatever. I didn't like her. She doesn't smile enough, she looks so mad all the time.

Ya'll only have about another 45 minutes to vote, but here are all the numbers:

Anabelle - 1-866-9-IDOL-01
Kyla - 1-866-9-IDOL-02
Josh - 1-866-9-IDOL-03
Jessica - 1-866-9-IDOL-04
Raj - 1-866-9-IDOL-05
Annie - 1-866-9-IDOL-06
Andrae - 1-866-9-IDOL-07
Brandy - 1-866-9-IDOL-08

Oh crap, I just lost 10 minutes of Annie time because I had to phone my grandparents to ask them if I could go over to Tswwassen for my birthday to see them. Actually, I finished my Annie time at 10:10pm because I was only supposed to vote for her for 40 minutes the same like I did with Josh. Oh well, for the next 40 minutes I'll just throw in random votes for the rest of them except for Brandy and Jessica. So I won't be here Saturday and Sunday, unless I get on a computer at a library or something, which isn't likely, so I won't be here to post, and I'll have to post on Idolforums that I'll be away so I won't be able to choose songs for my reduxes so they better not kick me out without knowing why. Well, I'm outtie, back to IDF for me. Merrill, out!



0 comments: