THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Ok...show is on. Ben jabbering. Oh...he asks Kalan if they get along. No, he wants to kill Kaleb. Of

course they get along....it's in the contract.

They do the recap bit. Did Farley say Diva-dem or Diva-dumb? Whatever. Oh no, it's Jonn Dork. He

says it is his last show. I WISH! The group gets taken to Dragon Boat races in TO. They get to play

in the boats. And sing the anthem. Commercial. Good. I'm bored already.

Back. Predictions....Jake...Kaleb, Kalan. Farley ...Kaleb and Liz. Sass and Zach...Kaleb and Kalan.


Philomena or whatever her name is.....gone.

Anna....who still looks 45...gone.

Mohanza....looking like Gary...only better....gone.

Kalan....chews his lip and smiles.....top three.


Kaleb....almost smiling...bet he is in....yep, another top 3 position.

Elena....I hope so...but wrong place in the seating I think.


Liz....oh, we are getting an after the judges thingy. Well her and Mark.


Zack predicting wild cards. Sass likes Liz and Mark. For wildcards. Jake likes Liz and Whatsernama.

Last member is...Elena! Yay!


Ad for the Cinderella Story. Was that Carmen I saw ? Hmmm.


Back. Most votes go to Kalan. How about that. Kalan sings...did he miss the first note? Not that

anyone cares. Where did that song come from anyway?

Diane...Constant...Valerie...Jerrica...(Jessica?)...JACOB! Yeah! and whoever all else next week.

More ads now. Only five minutes left. Does this mean I won't have to hear Kaleb sing?


If it is only teeny boppers who watch this show, why are there so many political ads on?

Ok.Back. Kalebs says his heart is beating at room temperature. Er...ok. Oh, he gets to carry on.

And thank Nova Scot (tiny pause) ia. I think he is talking at the same time as Ben. Kaleb is

borderline lively, what with Ben tipping him sideways and all. Wonder where he will get his supply of

whatever it is that he is on once he gets to the mansion?

Oh well. Not much of a surprise in all that. Now I know why I don't do recaps.Byeeee!

-------------------------------

That was my mom's recap, which she wrote in notebook and I copied and pasted. She wrote it because I wasn't here, I was at the dinner dance which rocked, I sang karaoke 3 times "Hopelessly Devoted To You", which I sang by myself, "Whenever Wherever" which I sang with Stephanie and Jane, and "Dancing Queen", which I sang with Sarah and Stephanie, but they were so quiet that you could only hear me, and you better believe I rocked. And then me and Stephanie went down into the gym and we danced like total retards in front of all the popular people but we didn't care, so it was hillarious. The food was disgusting, I took like one bite of the steak but it was like all stringy and chewy and disgusting so I just ate potatoes and a nanaimo bar and cream soda instead.

But EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE KALAN AND KALEB MADE IT!!!!! I knew that Kalan would, but I thought for sure that Elena would make it, and when Kaleb got through I fell off the stool, it was so funny. And then he sang and he did so much yodelling and note holding it was even better than last night just like Kalan. I don't care who else is in the top 10 now, I have Josh, Kalan and Kaleb, I'm good.

0 comments: