THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

What I got for my b-day:

CD's - BILLY KLIPPERT (from my bro, it rocks so much I've listened to it 15 times, seriously, like 3 times a day, even walking to school, at school, and back)
Josh Groban (my mom, I've wanted it for a long time)
Delta Goodrem!!!! (my dad, her CD is now in WALMART in Victoria, which really pisses me off, but now at least if people find out I can prove I knew her first, or at least that I got her CD first)

Some Jasmine flowers for my hair, which I collect because I'm just like Jazzy. I'm listening to Delta's CD right now. Of course, I know all the songs already, but it still rocks.

I got socks (typical mom thing, you know, she thought it was hillarious), Simpson's playing cards, these freak animal playing cards that we used in Tswassen to play go fish, which was hillarious because Grandad couldn't remember any of the animal when it came time to play donkey, and then my mom, being the brilliant person that she is, put one of her cards face up on the pile during cheat, but she wasn't cheating, but it was still funny.

Sorry if I'm taking a long time to write stuff, it's just that I'm sending in Randy's comments for Everlasting Idol Redux, which I got kicked out of as Carmen a while ago but I'm friends with the person who runs the game so he said that because I was such a good contestant I could be Randy, so I was just judging the show. I run a redux myself, actually, called Offical Idol Redux, which was originally owned by you want me, which is a user called Peter, but he suddenly had to leave IDF forever so he left his redux to me and Jilly. I do perforances, and she does results shows, I'm also in the game as Clay Aiken. These are the games I'm in:

American Idol Season 3 All Star Redux - Trenyce (In the top 6)(Ran by YeahforCarmen604)
Official Idol Redux - Clay (In top 4) (Ran by you want me)
Yet Another Idol Redux - Clay (In top 2 with Diana D)(Ran by Jilly)
Yet Another Idol Redux 2 - Jasmine (Haven't started yet, Jilly just started it up)
Shining Stars Redux - Jasmine (the person has only done 2 shows and has had it going for like 3 months, so I don't think I'm into it that much, but I've been safe twice)
Lucky's redux - Fantasia (the person hasn't done a show in a long time because they say they were busy and they'll do one soon, I've been safe 3 times)
AI Redux - Kim Caldwell (I don't look at it that much, but they've had a few songs and I've been safe for a while)
Uber Idol - Diana (I was orignally Carmen but I got kicked out in the second round so then later Revlin asked me whether I wanted to replace the person who played Diana because they never sent their songs, so I said yes)
Male Idol II - MILLSY!!! (In top 7, I can't believe I'm doing so well, but it's fun because Guy and Heinz are in it, and we're all from different countries, except me and Guy who are from Australia, and Heinz is from South Africa)
Nikki's Ulitmate Redux II - Carmen (I was in the first one as RJ Helton, I came in second to Jasmine, and in this one we just started with Duets, I'm with Kim C)
Not Another Redux - George Huff (Haven't started yet)
AI3 Redux of all AI3 reduxes - Justin Guarini (I got kicked out but I'm a wildcard so I'm waiting for that show)

I've never been Jennifer in one! Well actually I have, but I was safe for 2 rounds and then the person never did another show again, so. Me and this person were gonna trade people in Yet Another Idol Redux 2, but then she thought she'd rather stick with Jen even though she loves Jazzy too.

Male Idol II is cool because it's all guys, and Justin Guarini won the last one. I suppose they could have a Female Idol, but that would just be the equivalent to American Idol 3, ha ha. Oh, I am so good. That was the smartest thing I've said in a while.

Canadian Idol is on in Eastern Time right now. I can't wait to watch it. My sister is coming over later for my birthday because she couldn't see me before. KALAN PORTER!!! Sorry. Go to www.kalan4idol.ca and go to photo gallery and there is just the hottest pictures I have even seen in my entire life, seriously.

0 comments: