THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 19, 2004

Hi ya'll! I just thought I'd tell you about these freak dreams I've been having over the past few days:
 
The first one which was about 3 nights ago:
 
I met Kalan Porter in Shoppers Drug Mart and I got his autograph, and then I was trying to tell him my name but I couldn't speak properly or loudly and so he kept making fun of me so I hit him.
 
The second one which happened 2 nights ago:
 
I was driving downtown with my mom and for some reason she wanted to see where all the retarded people lived except they were like zombies so we had all these retarded zombies jumping on our car!!
For some reason Duncan Polson was at my house (I think I had a dream about him because I had seen him earlier that day downtown)
I was with Sarah in the school lunchroom watching that new movie called Sleepover, except I wasn't with her I was sitting with Brock Groombridge and this guy called Barett who didn't even make the top 32 but they were just guys and then I was going to get their phone number but then it switched to another part where I was getting unlimited pop from the vendine machine! Beh! It was like when you pressed the button, if you caught the can before it hit the bottom of the machine, then you could press the button again and again and you just got ulimited pop! Seriously, it was like some freak video game code like in Shining Force when you can get unlimited weapons by doing some code thing.
 
So yesterday I went out with a bunch of my friends and we saw Super Size Me, which I can only sum up in 3 words: Worst.Movie.EVER. Seriously. I knew it was gonna be stupid, but not that stupid! Like seriously, the guy KNEW he was going to get fat and sick, but he did it anyway, JUST to prove to McDonalds that they made people fat. EVERYONE already knows that!! It was so gross at times because the guy like threw up out the window and you could hear it and then they showed it all over the ground! And then he was having lyposuction or something where they sucked out all his fat and they showed the inside of him during the operation it was so gross! And then I came back and I was locked out because my mom had gone out to the observatory, but then I just went around the front and the door was open, so that was good. And then my mom came home and told me that my "little friend" had phoned, so I knew what that meant but my brother was on the phone for like 2 hours so I couldn't call him back but I will today.
 
And now I'm just reading my recap of Thursday's results show which wasn't done by me it was done by Sarah because I was on the phone with "Alum" as she puts it, whoever that is! Um how retarded it's like 3 lines! Whatever I'll do a better one next week and I promise I won't be on the phone. I LOVE JASON GREELEY!!
 
 

0 comments: