THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 22, 2004

It's on! And I'm trying to read an email, typical, but I can't LOOK AWAY!!

And here comes Ben in his red frilley shirt. What a funnah man! Hey, Anna Cyzon's in the audience! Hah, Anna Cyzon. Now the judges, Jake, Farley, Sass, and Zack. Now a recap from last night. Joshy! Ugh, fatty. Shaney! Manny! Jasonie! RAWR KALAN!! Ugh, nerdy. Kaleby! Elena. Lol jake. Now a flash of them all. Yay, group song! "You make me so very happy". Oh my god, sexy. KALEB!! Joshy! Nerdy. Elena. Manny looks so nice! Lol Jason, what a country boy. Lol Jacob, what a rocker boy. SHANEY!! Eww fatty, she looks SO ugly tonight, uglier than usual! She looks like a human pig. Lol Shane and Kaleb. Results, after the break.

Now I'm just reading my Wal-Mart wire. Shut up, I like Wal-Mart! Um what cheap clothes they are advertising in this email! Except for that patchwork jacket, I like that. Eh whatever, delete. Ooh yay, Claymaniacs newsletter! Shut up, I like Clay! I do hope they update the Hotmail storage soon, I'm almost out of space!

Oh my god, we're back. Ben's talking to Manoah about the stage. Now Kalan, rawr! And now Jon Dore is coming out. What the hell, he has a suitcase. LOL he was just like "HELLO VANCOUVER!!!" and Ben's like "We're in Toronto." so Jon's like "TORONTO!!!". His suitcase is because he's moving in the mansion with the Idols and rooming with Ben. Now a clip of the idols in the new mansion. Josh has to pee, lol. Rawr, Kalan's laying on the couch, and Jon goes "No more sugar for Jacob!"l and now they have bathrobes with their names on them, so Josh and Jason are freaking out. And Kalan's howling because Jon called him a lone wolf because he's not rooming with anyone, lol. And Jacob's room is a cupboard, lol. And now they're all in the pool. Oh my god Kalan's shirt is open, he is so hot! Oh crap, we're starting again.

Elena: is safe! Oh my god Kalan is: SAFE TOO YAY!! His lines were busy all last night, so it's not a surpise but it's still awesome! Theresa: Is safe too, ugh. Oh my god, Kaleb, if 3 are safe, that means he's in the bottom 3, please no: YES HE'S SAFE TOO! Oh no, Manny is: in the bottom 3, damn. Lol Jacob is: Sniffing Brandy. No sorry, he's: Safe! Fatty McFat is: IN THE BOTTOM 3 YES!! The fate of Josh, Jason, and Shane: Will be revealed after the stupid break, typical. I bet it's going to be Josh, even though I don't want it to be. I don't want it to be any of them!

Back. Overview of all performances. Good, Ben is going fast. Aww, Shaney. The person is: Josh. And the first person back is: JOSH!! Oh my god. YES!! But NO!!! Now I'm damn sure Manny's going home, I SO hope not!! Commercials. Please don't be Manny, please don't be Manny, PLEASE DON'T BE MANNY! Now there's going to be seven guys and 2 girls, that is so freakish but girl as long as one of the girls is Manny! The other one's gonna be Theresa, but whatever, I can put up with her as long as Manny's there.

Back. The person going home is...BRANDY CALLAHAN YES!!! Da da da, stupid fatty, go back to Halifax, and let them support KALEB BECAUSE YOU SUCK! Now we're taking a look back at her journey, which wasn't a long one haha! Shut the HELL up with your "Look out for me" it's hard to NOT see you! Jason's getting the crowd on it's feet, stop it Greeley! Yup Brandy "Nobody's supposed to be here who sucks, especially not you"! Mmm, Kalan. Now they're all hugging her. Except they can't all fit because she's so FAT HAHA!! Bye bye Brandy!

YES I'M SO HAPPY! I'll be back next Wednesday to recap the top 9 in next weeks theme: BRITISH INVASION, which means stuff like The Hollies to Dido and Blue and the Spice Girls and such!

 

 

 

 


0 comments: