THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 30, 2004

Canadian Idol: Best & Worst of:

Beh. Ben is singing with some horrible freak. Hey, it's Kim Savage. Not the freak, she's just in the room.

Whoa what the heck. Ben and Jon are singing with suits and hats and canes. Fred Durst. Meat? Jon is coughing. Backup dancers. Wearing...sparkly things. Whoa.

Rick Jordan: Something more. Dude, that's Ryan Malcolm's song. This guy's not even hot.

Jake says they don't know they're bad.

Kristen Dohan. She wasn't that bad. I saw her just a minute ago on a re-run tape I was watching before the show. She's actually good. If she took lessons, that would be good.

Christopher Macfarlene. Singing Spice Girls. Right.

Sean Dooling.

Edward Mblahahaljdsflakdjf or something.

Jordan Ford. He looks like Kalan, except ugly.

Some ugly people.

Beh Julia. Nice hat.

Some more ulgy people.

Break. This is a pretty cheap show!

Back. Ugh, Bonnie.

I like Ian. God Zack, calm down. Ugh, Wes, bad memory.

Ugh, Wes and Bonnie are on the stage singing "I got you babe". Whoa, Wes looks hot. Wes is actually pretty good, Bonnie is just horrible. Break.

Gary Beals album promo. I have to get that.

Back. CECIL!!! It's raining blood? That's not right.

Alison. She's okay. Julie. Ugh. Sarah James. And some girl who likes Jake. Ugh, Shelly. Katie. I like her. Didn't she make the top 100?

UGH, Lindsay Chief Calf. WHAT A STUPID NAME!! Nicole Dye. Please die. Kenia Del Toro. Another stupid name. Oh god no, Slyvie. I hate it when sucky people hold notes, it sucks. I think Farley likes her, he keeps staring at her shirt. That's because it's like a black leather bikini top with a black see-through lace shirt over it.

Johnny Rockstar and Sylvie are on the stage singing "That's what friends are for". He looks freakish, I'm surprised he's not from Newfoundland the way he's dressed! Sylvie sucks. She looks like Fantasia with hair. HAHA!!

You get to vote for your favourite duet at www.idol.ctv.ca. I would have voted for Wes and Bonnie, but Bonnie just makes me mad, she thinks she so great and she's ugly.

Break. When will this garbage show be OVER?! In like half an hour, great. I can't BELIEVE I have to watch this, let alone recap it. It's called "The BEST and worst of Canadian Idol" not "The Best OF the worst". Shouldn't they should be showing some good people too? Like that really good hot guy that they showed in the promo for this, that guy who sounded like Shane only better and hotter, and Shane is pretty hot.

Back. Joel, ew. I remember Sandra Pitts. She was too loud. Marvin, I knew he was going to be on there. He's that Japanese guys who sings Dan Hill. NOT Mikey Bustos. Lol Jake ate a bad lunch. This girl is singing Madonna. She's good, but her dancing sucks. That was in Montreal. I remember Sass's shirt. Ugh god, Shira Katz. I would hate to be that ugly. She's making up some cheap CI song. Some fatty called Margaret. Um...you don't wear a shirt like that when you're that fat. Even Zack says it's gross. Eric Cartman? Oh, Carmen. Whoops.

Marvin Poon and that fat girl Margaret-Anne Karen. Knocking on Heaven's door. Great.

Break. I have a headache. I need asprin.

Back. Hey, it's that Atm Muttakin! I can't swallow my asprin. It just keeps sticking to the roof of my mouth.

Jordie Houghton. THAT'S THE HOT GUY!! Farley even agrees that he's good. How stupid of them. That guy was so cute, and he was so good.

Beh Jonathan. He's kind of hot. But not as hot as my Jonathan. And before some Spanish person who told Zack his pants were too tight.

Ugh, i remember that guy, I just watched im on the re-run. Whoa, it's Willie White's dad. She wasn't bad. Ew, is that even a guy? What a freak, he's copying that other guy! It's a Whole New World and all the cheap people who sang it. Zack says the words "Tell me Princess" are now banned from his household.

Oooh "Whole new world" trio. That blond guy, a Chinese guy, and JORDIE!! He's so cute!!! When I saw Jordie in the promo, I thought they were going to show him in the good part. But there WAS no good part! Hey, it's that Joel dancing freak loser guy! Since when is flapping like a bird dancing? Rick and Thomas were the other guys. Rick Thomas. Isn't that a person!

Break. good, only 5 more minutes. My head still hurts, I swallowed the asprin but it's not working! I want to Johnny to be here. And no, not Johnny Rockstar, Johnny Monson. Way to let your palm pilot get soaked, genius.

Back. Time to vote for my favourite duet. It has to be the trio, Jordie is so cute! Now Ben and Jon are singing again. Now they all come out and sing. Maybe THIS is why I have a headache. Ben IS NOT this bad of a singer. I've heard him sing normally before. Now Kat singing "A Dream is a wish your heart makes". She's good, they're using it as a song for all the clips.

FINALLY IT'S DONE!!

0 comments: