THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Top 3: Judges choice:

Rawr, Kalan! Get away, Jacob. You suck. Theresa! Judges. Sass looks great.

Jacob Hoggard - "If you don't know me by now" by Simply Red. Ugh, I love this song, don't mess it Hoggard. He sucked, he keeps pausing in between songs. Jake says if people don't vote for him then he's crazy, Farley says he's has good presentation, Sass says something about molehills and mountains. Zack says he can't be himself and he doesn't even know who he is and if he wants it. YEAH!! In your FACE Hoggard!!

Break. Theresa up next.

"What the world needs now". She was really good, she should have done some scat. Farley liked it and so does Sass. Zack didn't. Jake says she can save the world.

Break. KALAN up next!!

Back. "Still haven't found what I'm looking for". EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK he's hot!!! And he was really good. I bet he was singing it to KRISTY, stupid girl!! The judges all say he's gonna win!!! YAY!!

Loreal photo shoot! Break.

"I want you to want me" Jacob. He's such a hyper idiotic freak child. His act it so old, he doesn't even want to be there, he doesn't want to lose his band but he doesn't realize that he already has, and he's also lost the competition. SUCKER!!! He's such a fake. I think I'll work on my French poem now. Good, he's done. The judges liked him.

Break. Theresa up next!

Back. Ben's parents are there and so are Jon's and Jon is mad. I like Ben's mom, she was there when he pulled down his pants last year. His dad is cool, too, old prime minister.

Theresa. "Ready for love". She's not wearing her glasses this time. She was really awesome, so much heart. Zack says he watches the shwo for her and she almost cries, the other judges loves it too.

Back. KALAN up next!

Kalan Porter - "Nature boy". He's just so...oh. Judges all liked it.

Recap: Jacob - 1-866-9-IDOL-01 - "If you don't know me by now" "I want you to know me"
Theresa - 1-866-9-IDOL-02 - "What the world needs now" "Ready for love"
Kalan - 1-866-9-IDOL-03 - "Still haven't found what I'm looking" "Nature boy"

K & T time!! Jakes eating a banana.

0 comments: