THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 06, 2004

I'm listening to Ashlee Simpson "Pieces of me". I like her singing, but I hate her. She is mean to Hilary Duff. I hate anyone who's mean to Hilary Duff. And she dyed her hair black just so she wouldn't look like Jessica, which basically means she doesn't trust her music to say that she's different.

I'm really excited about school tomorrow. I'm going to get there early so I'll be the first one in the classroom and no losas will be there! But first at like 11am I'm going up to Royal Oak to see Calum and Mrs.Robertson and people, because they get dismissed at like 11:15 and I don't have to go to school till 1:30. Callan from last year is in my class. Laura is in it too, she's allright.

I have to sort out my pictures so I can put them in my locker as soon as I can. I'm using a few from last year, like family ones and Jenny Gear and Guy and Cosima. I need one of Thierry.

Go to http://photobucket.com/albums/v187/JennifuhHudson/th_AAAA.jpg the blonde guy in the corner is my Johnny. He's hot.

I'm going to ask the band teacher at Claremont if he can teach me Guitar. I was playing one at Sarah's house and it was so awesome and she let me name it and I named it Theresa. Hers looked like Theresa's guitar, and it was nice, but I also like this one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v187/JennifuhHudson/600seriesguitar.bmp

and this one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v187/JennifuhHudson/NylonSeriesGuitar.bmp

I like the 600 series one better, but they're both nice. They have rentels at Long & McQuade but that involves lots of credit card stuff, so. And plus Mrs.Robertson said to ask Mr.Killikelly.

Now I'm listening to Jewel & Sarah McLachlan "Song for a winter's night". I can yodel now that I've practiced Theresa's version of this song! I can't believe it. I've been trying to do that for like 2 years and it hasn't worked but then she sang this song and then I sang that song and it just happened I'm so happy. I also learned to scat. I was just singing along to "Hello" and usually I stop at her scatting part because I can't do it but this time I just went with it and I did it. Thank you, Theresa! Now if I get a guitar I will owe everything to Theresa Sokyrka.

Now I'm downloading Spice Girls song and singing to the karaoke version of Mariah Carey's "Without You". The voice part keep coming in and it's annoying. Whoa, what was THAT? Um okay this is cheap.

Now I'm listening to Spice Girls "Time goes by". I haven't listened to this song since I left Vancouver. That's because I lost this CD. This is my song to Johnny. Now I'm listening to "Say you'll be there". I can't believe I still know the words to this song. Maybe I'll watch the movie. Now it's "Who do you think you are?" I love this song. It won't let me download, it says it's queued. That means people are trying to download it. Dude, who still downloads Spice Girls except for me? Dude, now they're like ALL queued and I can't get ANYTHING. That's annoying. "Let love lead the way". I'm not sure what album this is from. I think the one I lost. Now "Goodbye" ah no, not good song right now. "If you can't dance" and "Stop" are really good song.

This is the Australian Idol 2 Top 12:

Angie Narayan
Marty Worral
Haley Jensen
Courtney Murphy
Dan O'Conner
Daniel Belle
Amali Ward
Ricki-Lee Coulter
Casey Donovan
Anthony Callea
Emelia Rusciano
Chanel Cole

My favourites that I absolutely love: Marty, Haley, Courtney
The ones that I like: Chanel, Anthony, Ricki-Lee
The ones that are okay: Dan O'Conner, Amali
The ones that I don't like: Emelia
The ones that I absolutely HATE: Angie, Daniel Belle, Casey

Angie got kicked out last night, thank god. She was just...scary. It was so weird watching her, some like gigantic 26 year old who looks 60 and can't dance for beans, just...ugh.

Marty rocks so much. My mom doesn't like him because he has a shaved head. How dumb.

Haley is so pretty and she sounds like Cosima.

Courtney does the whole high thing and he reminds me of Guy except different voice.

Rickey-Lee looks like Cosima, sort of a rip off but she's okay.

Emelia is ugly. Even Jessica Mitchell did a better verison of "If I ain't got you" than she did.

Anthony is really hot and his singing is good except he sang Hoobastank during the Wildcard show and it wasn't very good and he got in for it.

Casey is fat and ugly. Her hair is such a disgusting mess. And she's not that great of a singer either. Sort of like Brandy Callahan except less ugly. They might be the same size, though.

Amali looks and sounds okay. She sort of seems like a snob, though, but I don't know much about her.

Dan O' Conner is sort of ugly, but he sounds okay.

Daniel Belle is SO ugly and he sang such a bad song so badly and he yelled at Dicko. He sucks.

Chanel has a cool style, but not really my type of music. She dresses cool, though. I might get used to her. She might end up being one of my favourites if my 3 leave, I don't know.

The Theme for the first show was Australian Made, like last year, and although I haven't gotten any media yet, I know what they sang:

Chanel: "Green Limousine" by the Bad Loves.
Daniel: "You were there" by The Southern Sons.
Amali: "Emotions" by the Bee Gees.
Ricki-Lee: "Hopelessly Devoted To You" by Olivia Newton-John.
Marty: "When something is wrong with my baby" by John Farnham and Jimmy Barnes.
Casey: "Symphony of life" by Tina Arena.
Angie: "Touch of paradise" by John Farnham.
Anthony: "Heaven knows" by Rick Price.
Emelia: "Just the thing" by Paul Mac.
Dan: "Better" by Screaming Jets.
Hayley: "Weir" by Killing Heidi.
Courtney: "You weren't in love with my" by Billy Fields.

Here's the recap, if you want it: http://au.australianidol.yahoo.com/recaps/sunday_sept_5.html

I'm talking to my best friend Barbara from Vancouver and we're talking about when I could go over there. I said December but then I remembered Johnny's coming back then, so I can't do that.

So then I said a weekend at the beginning of the year sometime and she said that's good. Well, I'm gonna go watch Simpsons now and then Lizzie McGuire and then That's So Raven and then Even Stevens and then Brotherly Love and then Radio Free Roscoe twice and then I'm gonna go to bed.

Whoa.

0 comments: