THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

AI4 Top 10 results:

32.5 million votes last night. Hopefully against Anwar.

Recap of last night's cheap show.

Carrie, Connie, and Bo!! Nadia. Nikko. Anwar. Scott. Jessica. Federov! Vonzie.

Group song!! "Everything is beautiful".

Scott. Vonzell. Nadia. Bo. Nikko and Jessica. This is such a gay song. Carrie and Federov. Connie. Anwar. I know your story man, don't think I didn't tell. You can't wave your hands, you stupid people! Connie's hand beh.

Break.

Back.

Um. Ford commercial. They're like all muppets h and rapping! LOL BO!!

Results:

Nikko is safe. Connie is too. Carrie is too. Bo is safe too. Nadia's in the bottom 3. Jessica is too. Scott is safe. Jeez Scott like died. Anwar, Vonzie, and Federov just like last week...Federov just winked at me eek! I said that Ryan don't copy me!

Break.

Back.

Shut up Ryan I SAID THAT and so did you!! Federov's safe YES!! YES ANWAR IS THERE!!! Ugh he's like wearing pj's. Scott's like I don't care stupid! Lol Jessica is like David Lily it happens. Nadia's safe.

Break.

Back.

Who's Jackson?

Jessica's out. I hate that stupid gaylord Anwar. Sorry. Um h is her jacket. Stop clapping like a seal! Um no one seems to care. Carrie is probably like yes now I can win!!

0 comments: