THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Anwar Robinson: Gay?

I found this yesterday from IDF: http://love.blackplanet.com/Profile/view.html?profile_id=2855519

It's obviously not fake because the last time it was updated/logged in on was on January 1st, BEFORE the show started so no one knew him then, so someone couldn't have just created this. You can tell he's gay by looking at the bottom stats and clicking "I am looking for" and it'll say "Male".

The topic got locked on IDF, so it was obviously true.

It was so obvious from the very beginning. I always said it like a million times and it wasn't just because I didn't like him. I don't like Bo that much, and Bo's obviously not gay. You could tell by like how he acted and stuff.

I wonder if his students know this? But like I said, it's obvious.

I also wonder if it'll affect his being on the show. I certainly hope so, but probably not. Like I know he won't get kicked off or anything, but there are some people who won't vote for him because of that.

He's probably going home tonight, anyway. Either him, Anthony, or Scott.

0 comments: