THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Spoilers for tonight's show: The 90's:

Bo Bice - "Remedy" - Black Crowes
Jessica Sierra - "On the side of angels" - Leann Rimes
Anwar Robinson - "I believe I can fly" - R. Kelly
Nadia Turner - "I'm the only one" - Melissa Ethridge
Constantine Maroulis - "I can't make you love me" - Bonnie Rait
Nikko Smith - "Can we talk" - Tevin Campbell
Anthony Federov - "Something about the way you look tonight" - Elton John
Carrie Underwood - "Independence Day" - Martina McBride
Scott Savol - "One last cry" - Brian McKnight
Vonzell Solomon - "I have nothing" Whitney Houston

Apparently Anwar and Anthony sucked. There's a huge bunch that say Anthony didn't suck though. But Anwar definitely sucked. That would have been such a good song for Nikko! But apparently Nikko was cheap. And Scott sucked majorly. That would have been a good song for Nikko too! Connie was the best, Simon says better than Bo. And Bo kind of sucked. Carrie was amazing. Nadia had mixed reviews. Jessica was boring. And Vonzell also had mixed reviews.

Wow.

0 comments: