THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 07, 2005

Eeekina I got an emailina today from Jonathanina!! He basically had no idea what the FRIG I was talking about with the whole website thing and shit. But I'm emailing him back now and I kind of explained it. I actually got it at like 8 but then there was this whole 4 hour thing with a virus that we got rid of but stupid Luke didn't and so we had to help him or something, I don't know.

And now it's like 3:10am and Stephanie and Sarah are asleep so I'm up listening to Mario Vazquez "I love music" and still replying to Jonathan's email! Now it's Anthony Federov "I want to know what love is". The guy's are on tomorrow night. I'm only just still watching it, because of Anthony and Constantbean. They got rid of the best contestant last week. Like seriously, Joe Murena was the best looking AND had the best voice, but stupid producers gave him no air time so stupid people already had their favourites and stupid people don't vote on voice which is why Mikalah and Bo are still there.

Lol that thing that me and Sarah wrote yesterday, that was freedging hillarious. We were like retarded. Fulternant does NOT mean what you think it means, seriously. I have no idea what the fridge it means, but NOT that. That's like, gross. Judd Harris is hot. I have no idea how he got voted out either! I'm listening to his "Travelling band" right now. I would watch the video except I don't have it. And now Joseph Murena "How am I supposed to live without you" stupid America....JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Sorry.

Holy freedging h, it's like 3:58 I seriously have to go to bed now. I just finished my email to Jonathan and sent it and I'm sick so I should get some sleep. I'll think about Jonathan. Like I couldn't. Fridge, it's impossible. It's like 12 days and I miss him so much and I just want to hear his voice again and see him again. I'll think of him and dream of him because he's just everything and I am SO glad that he's not pissed at me. I seriously would have died if he had gotten mad and said that we couldn't be. But it's all good because he's still my baby and I can't BELIEVE I just said that because I don't even talk like that Sarah does STUPID Sarah make me talk like you! But she's starting to talk like me by adding the words "and shit" after every sentence for no reason and by saying "the h" all the time.

Holy freedging CRAP, it's like 4:23 I seriously need sleep...muchly. And I have to take off all my jewelry and shit so it'll be like quarter to five before I actually go to bed. I'm a stupidhead. But I don't care. Jonathan cares about me!! I feel special. Mental home!!

0 comments: