THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

AI4 Top 16 results:

Recap of girls last night. Lol Ryan threw water at Simon.
Recap of guys on Monday. Lol Constantbean has soccer potential.

Mario, Lindsey, Anthony, and Vonzell go to centre stage. And they are all in the top 12. Um lol Anthony needs a bucket.

Break.

Back.

Carrie is in the top 12.

Nadia is in the top 12.

Bo is in...and Constantine is not. WAIT HE IS!! OMGINA!! Now all my faves are in!! stupid bo bice......cow.

Break.

I'm not your fffzzzzz mommy!

What? no, nikko duh!!!! why would they hate costantine. constantlybolicious lol

Back.

Travis. Scott.

Anwar is in.

Jessica. Mikalah. Amanda. Janay.

Jessica is in.

break.

MARPH!!!!!!!! where is GAVIN?!?!?!?!?!? me too I forgot!!! hi kitten. maybe I have something for you. Now I have nightmares!!! scarey baldy thingy!!! THE JUNOS!!! oh there's GAVIN!!!!! corner gas. my house I think. CTV

back.

Travis Scott and Nikko are down on the stage. YAY SCOTT IS IN!!!

Mikalah Loser is in out of her Amanda and Janay.

Top 12:

Anthony Federov
Mario Vazquez
Lindsey Cardinale
Scott Savol
Carrie Underwood
Constantine Maroulis
Mikalah Gordon
Bo Bice
Vonzell Solomon
Anwar Robinson
Nadia Turner
Jessica Sierra

0 comments: