THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 17, 2005

I am back!

I left for a while. To try and sleep cuz I'm sick! But it's hard to sleep when you're having a 3 way phone convo with Sarah and Silvana! But I almost did and then started mumbling random stuff about Mario and that Newfoundland sweater I want lol it was so odd.

I'm in like 6 MSN convos lol.

Hey I haven't listening to Alexz Johnson in like forever. Dude she looks like crap with blond hair. Why do I see a word verification thingy down there that's stupid I don't want to do that everytime I post.

Story Of The Year is kickass. But I don't know if Disturbed is better. They are quite different bands.

Jason Mraz!! Is great.

K shut up guys.

Don't be mean lol.

JASON MRAZ!! Sorry.

I hate my crusty ears.

Lol that was great Silvana.

Christmukkah starts Monday.

Mr. A-Z they say I'm all about the WORDPLAY. Sorry.

YO IT'S LEE HARDING!! WHO'S NEW MUSIC VIDEO IS AWESOME!! ALTHOUGH THE SONG WASABI IS KINDA GROSS!! BUT HE DIDN'T WRITE IT!!

Whoa I once again totally forgot this was open. That's cuz I've been watching Ev for like an hour and a half and then I washed my hair. Now must full-screen Ev.

I should probably go get dressed. But I don't feel like it. Plus I might go lie down again anyways.

I am so cold. Which is why I should get dressed. But I don't feel like it. Which is why I should get dressed. I think I will get dressed.

There. All dressed. And freezing.

This probably won't help my cold lol.

30 min Ev video eekina! K where is everyone. I know my bro's at work but where are my mom and sister. Probably out Christmas BMing. But they should get back soon cuz Hannah and Gavin and Tim will be here at like 6:30.

Maybe I'll lie on the floor and put on Nightwish and like play Shining Force or something. But first I need an asprin or something.

Yeah I'll do that now. Except I'll full screen Ev.

Sweet.

0 comments: