THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Jonathan is here in 4 days!! He's emailed me like every single day for the past 4 days I was like um wtf!!

I'm listening to Ev!!! Because I have Claremont Idol at lunch today!! And I'm singing Tourniquet!!

Me and my mom went to this new second hand store and I got all this awesome shizz! Like a studded bracelet for 25c and my other one cost me $10!! And I got these full length satin black gloves like I've wanted forever!! And these knee high lace black tight thingies!! AND A FUR HAT THAT'S LIKE A FOOT HIGH!!! Sorry.

I have to go to the bathroom!!

I'm back!! And practicing!!

I have to wash my hair and get my mom to curl it for tomorrow.

I did the whole song one time as if i was doing it tomorrow! And it was okay. Byut i have to be more crazy! And it's so hard to type in this danm glopves!

K that's twice!!

I'm tired! Must rest!!

Lol Ryan says he's gonna randomly run on stage while I'm on that'd be awesome.

K I can't sing Toni Braxton lol.

So much Ace of Base!!

I'm so weird.

It's 9pm. that's wo eird.

Danm gloves!

Ooh this song!!

Oh crap I blew my voice singing Kelly Clarkson what do I do.

CHIRSTMAS AI SONGS YES!!!

The choir sang this song at the band concert. They messed up. Danm band concert!

Now I like can't talk lol.

Whoa those studs are so cold. Lol!

Amazing B is on. Stupid Gilmore not be on till Januarb.

SO ugly.

My throat hurts. I need pepsi.

Back! With pepsi! And a banana! And back hiccups from eating both at the same time! Oh hey! Batteries!

Taxi, Ted! Or something.

Danm vaacuum cleaner I've tripped over it like 3 times!

I'm eating a cookie hehehe!! Sorry Bobby.

Je suis tres bored. I want it to be tomorrow so I can see if what's his name is here or not. But that's not what I wished for on a star. Danmit! Hey kitten.

Cookies and bananas are always quite scrumptous.

Ow my back. I knew I didn't eat all my cookie and there it is on the phone book. Along with my gloves why isn't it typing oh there we go I LOVE THIS SONG!! But Icraps do not deserve to have this song advertised with them. K it's not funny the 2nd time in 3 adverts. Just isn't.

That song sounds really bad.

OH GOD!! I walked right by it.

What is it? I don't know.

No one's online. Maybe I'll check some of those forwards I keep getting, mostly from Jordan Deveaux. His b-day is tomorrow I totally forgot till his MSN said it lol.

YEAH TED!!

I heard "we don't even know where ice is except for Iceland".

THIS WAY THIS WAY THIS WAY!!

What are you doing Kitten you're gon like slip on that banana peel yo. Bye. Ow doodlesticks.

I love this game. I'm moving to Canada.

35 emails omg.

I thought I already read this horoscope jingy.

Ew that sounded wrong.

YOU suck.

Oh wait I did. Stop typing so slowly god.

iSTUPID tunes! K.

Haven't been to Veritaserum today.

Sweet OOtP casting is down Hagrid betta be back.

Omg that is like so funny. He is so good.

Lol fatass that was so random. Adadadaddada!!

Lol that one made no sense.

Give him love Alex, give him love. Oh god A. That's not what I meant. Stupid A capatalize thank you. Lol I'm slippery that was great.

Sweet a repeat that gives me something to do for an hour.

K shut up dubm advert. Well first I must go to the bathroom.

I remember one time my sock was crusty.

K must go watch Gilmeek.

0 comments: