THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

AI5 Top 12 Results: Stevie Wonder performs

Oh wow I'm good I posted that n messed up the thing n then was like do it again n posted n then create n type n it just started. K.

That's not a lot compared to usual it's like 40 million.

Sup top 12.

Oh the judges are back wow. K the dawg pound thing sounds like booing was that like Ace.

Recap. Elliot's like crying. Why would you talk about him. Why would that be funny Paula. Oh Bucky sang that I'm stupid. What's Dolly Parton school. Ahhhhh they caught you stupid wtf did you even just say. K who even notices that he got a haircut. Love you Chris. Jeez Paris I think your head is going to find out. K stop calling him that he'll start taking it seriously. Rawr Ace. Ohhhhhhhhh burn from Kevin. K what am I pressing pause for I haven't even started recording danm.

Break. It feels like I have no eyebrows. That's cuz I like don't. Stop yelling me about your back thing. Stupid guy. K that is not Pavorotti why is he farewelling he's not even that old and he's like the biggest singer in the world. Peeps said he like took up the whole world he's not even that fat. Stupid nose better not start bleeding again.

Back.

Sweet ford video! Lol they're in like a forest camping what is that Kevin like a fisherman lol. What is that like monster! I seriously thought that was Carrie. N then Katherine is a police officer n then she sees Ace who's the monster n she's like rawr you can stay.

Oh Stevie Wonder is here singing "My Love's on Fire". They're like having a fit. What is he even saying. I think he forgot how to sing. Does he not know how weird he looks making those movements. Oh I guess he wouldn't. God I would hate being blind I'd be like god. Oh Elliott's so into it. Lol so's Kevin k I would go out with him except he's not that hot. K he really scares me. It's like Sonic music. And he's done. Who's Danny. Oh the loop.

Ooooh serious business. Lol votes or lack of them.

Ace you're sexy I love you. Hi Kevin lol your hair. Oooooh one of them is in the bottom 3. Don't need to ask HOLY CRAP WHAT IS HAPPENING ACE IS THERE. WHOA IT'S LIKE HIS BRO. K you have to send him back I'm like freaking out. Your mom preferred other people Simon. Well I agree I guess a little. Don't do a break I'm like crying.

Break. Except he's obviously getting sent back to the couch. Because I'd cry. And like kill myself it'd be David and Will all over again except like 503489503985304958345 times worse. Lol that movie is weird she's like um is that supposed to hurt. Ryan is not turning 18. Wait what's weird. What is that dinner it looks like chocolate. Lol that's great they go to the attic. Rawr unrated. Lol L337 as a genre. Lol let's not get hasty.

Back.

Paris is safe. Kellie is safe yes. AHAHAH A DAD. Is safe. I was like who's Britt oh Chris. Chris is safe eekina. Who's Melissa. Oh. What is bounce me off my feet. Elliott or Melissa is in the bottom 3. Melissa is. Mandisa is safe. Katherine is safe. Lisa and Bucky. Lisa is there ahahaha. That is a weird bottom 3.

Break.

Back.

Oh stupid I recorded ads.

Ace is back on the couch so called it.

Melissa is out. Like anybody didn't call that. Ahahaha she knew too.

Wow a journey. K I swear to god I can't even hear Bad Day anymore. Who's going to miss her. That was uncalled for.

She sings us out. Try to remember the lyrics this time. Messed it up.

0 comments: