THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

K screw it I'm bored.

AI was supposed to be on at 8 but it's on at 9. And the Dr.Pepper is frozen shut from not being drunk in 4 days cuz I was in Van. So I put a pizza thing in the oven. Which should be ready soon I guess I should really time it.

K stupid computer how long does it take you to tell Silvana that I tripped on the carpet.

Lol I remember my Jason Mraz thing I was like omg I love him so much.

Shakira performed this @ the MTV Video Music Awards. Those people were weird. I think she did a remake of Dance like that w/ Wyclef which originally had Claudette Ortiz but is now called Hips Don't Lie. Don't ask.

Did you get 55%. No. More. Way to not answer me.

Lol a no writing zone.

And I just like scared kitten so much cuz I like ran upstairs to see if my thing was done. Which it is. And burning my mouth k I need a drink. There nice old water I missed that.

Wow this pizza thing is good. Nice and crispy around the edges. Ew. K Rebecca that's not even gross how can it be. I don't know you made it be somehow. Yeah well I'm sick minded what do you expect. Yesterday I went to type ass and it came out Ace I was like heehee Ace's ass. There you go. K there's too much stuff in my room I like stepped all over it cuz I've been too lazy to unpack so far. It smells like a bomb in my room and I know I haven't been in it for a while but that is not what my room smells like I think I know.

K I need paper towel

No Kit I'm sitting there god.

Whatever SharpShootaz are that's a gay band name.

K randomly some Kalan Porter wow.

I bet he's in the only one ever who's sang 2 songs in one season that both begin with the word lady. Maybe there only ARE 2 songs. Wow.

Now it will take like a day to get there.

Or not.

Lol it that the medical term.

Yeah better version sorry Will.

Lol light beer. A plague on the world.

K whatever judges comments are doing there.

However they both get in still best night ever June 22nd. No 24th. God if someone named the folder right I would know.

K why are you refreshing I didn't even tell you to do that. I'd rather not sit on that. K now it's on my pants.

K what is with this piece of crap comupter. I just spelled that wrong and it's not even showing what I type yet. Seriously I click on a letter and it's like ooooooooh white box.

Lol and Ethan's like nooooo not him. Oh that's where that person got his name from a while ago. I can see someone like that reading it. Except they shouldn't.

K it like breaks again. Lol you can like hear it from the world. That was gay.

I should post this so I can do AI results.

0 comments: