THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 09, 2006

AI5 Top 16 Results: Top 12 is decided eekina my 3 eekina guys better be in. And either of my possible 4th eekina guy.

A VERY important night. Sorry.

Oh the seats I knew it.

Oh like they don't already have stylists.

Judges. Lol I wonder if Paula is like she was last week.

46 million votes yo.

Recap. Lol Bucky. Chris. Mandisa. God that dad. It's about being a dad. Paris. Elliot. Will. Ugh Lisa go away you're boring. Ugh Gideon go away you're ugly. Lol Ayla. Eekina Kevin. Katherine. Rawr Ace. Kellie omg I love you. You suck Melissa. Kinnik god stop looking like J-Hud. Good you didn't be a dad.

Bo Bice. Wow amazing. God he's like a wolf. Yeah he was a dad like a year ago. Lol they camped outside his house.

Bo Bice everybody.

He is singing "The real thing" from his album which I have not heard anything from because I did not by it because he worked with Ben Moody on it and I just can't accept that. Sorry Bo, but that's low. Heehee, I made a rhyme. What are those pants you are wearing like the worst. K that doesn't even look like you. Your hair's a lil' too long. God I can't believe he was like on the show. I hated him so much for like half the show. Now I remember why. Like he's not bad but he's just like kind of ugh. K I wouldn't advise spinning that around it's gonna like go flying and hit someone in the eye. Hopefully the dad. K you just did did that actually hit someone I'd like scream and run away.

Break. K what is that like giant piece of cheese. Lol if a piece of cheese hit me in the head I'd be like um. What is swate don't even say that again you dumb kids. God my head hurts.

Back.

Dude it's time to get down to business man.

Give it up for the ladies one more time. No. God Kinnik don't ever wear that hat.

Lisa, you sucked and were boring like always. And do not have the lowest number of votes.

Melissa, you were lame. And you do not have the lowest number of votes. Ayla, you sang a retarded song. And you do not have the lowest number of votes. Kinnik, you sucked. And are leaving tonight. Called it. But you just did lose. And she sings us out. Well not out but yeah. She sings herself out. What fans. That was uncalled for, Rebecca.

Break. Could you stare anymore if you tried. God stupid movie. Come in Kyutzface. Must get Dr.Pepper. K Kyutz how did you get upstairs before me. Lol the lambrogini club. Hey Barbara just phoned.

Back.

Guys now. Rawr Ace. Lol Kevin.

Kevin. Does not have the lowest number of votes yes!! Gedeon does not have the lowest number of votes. Bucky stop blinking god. He does not have the lowest number of votes. Elliot. Does not have the lowest number. Will. Crap. he's going home. THAT'S 2 EEKINA GUYS DANMIT!! I would cry right now but I'm on the phone. Nooooooooooooooo danm. And he sings. Seriously I want to cry but Barbara would be like um. K I'm off the phone it's cryng time now.

Break.

Back.

Now girls again.

Paris. Is in the top 12. Don't have a fit now. What was that like dance. Katherine. Is in the top 12. Lol she's so not suprised. Kellie Pickler. IS IN THE TOP 12 YES!!! So called it. Lol picked Pickler. Mandisa what is that like fedora. Is in the top 12. She knew it too. Lisa is in the top 12 crappy but called it. Between Ayla and Melissa wow this is gonna be a shocker danm tape why are you rewinding.

Break. Sweet the tape came out. God is this replacing the Zellers Ad as the WORST ad song ever? K seriously stop rewinding there is not that much on that tape.

Back.

Ayla and Melissa. Randy thinks Ayla will go through. Wow that sounds great. Melissa is in the top 12? That's a little gay. Wow Ayla you can actually cry? Sorry that was uncalled for. She's like I never cry. Yeah that's because you don't know how. Lol Randy as you say you are. And she sings that song lol why would you pick this.

Now the guys.

Dad. Is in the top 12. Ace I love you. And you are in the top 12 called it. Chris is also in called it. Kevin. Is in YES!!! Elliot. What why are the Brittnums there. Yes Elliot is in. Between Gideon and Bucky.

Break.

Back.

Oh it's on. Simon says Gedeon is through. Bucky is through yay!! Only cuz Gedeon sucks a lot. God don't say you're surprised you're such a loser. Wow Paris has got a problem. Rawr Ace. God Gedeon you're sick.

Noooooo dun bring Will back on stage I'll cry.

Oh crap memory time.

Nooooo k I'm crying now.

0 comments: