THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 26, 2007

My feet hurt from those sandals. So I took them off. Although I don't know if you're allowed to do that. But whatever I don't care. Why is that save now button expanding at everything I type. I have 32 mins left. I am on MSN. Khalila G left CI the other night. She was PISSED off. It was sad cuz it shoulda been Matt Rapley even though the CoolWhip thing was pretty funny they were like oh Greg you're so amusing. My pants are tight. What else is new.

OMFG JONATHAN MONSEN IS COMING ON MONDAY 2 DAYS EARLIER THAN PLANNED I AM FREAKING OUT CUZ THAT IS SO SOON IT'LL BE THE WEEKEND TOMORROW N THEN JONATHAN IS MAGICALLY HERE LIKE OMG GOD.

Stupid Mayuko. Make me do her lame hw when I'm at the lib. I'm sooo hungry.

K I have less than 5 mins left. That went fast. I needa get my shoes back on. Maybe I'll go rest in a chair before I walk home again I dun wanna walk all that way again right now.

K 1 min left I should post this.

0 comments: